Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5007 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Verharven
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 09:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: IntiRaymi's post @ Oct 9 2019, 09:03 AM

Indicative open is at $40 - will be a massive day

Said 'Thanks' for this post: IntiRaymi  Frogster  

IntiRaymi
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 09:03 AM
  Quote Post

Bid AU$40?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macgyver  

NewToCli
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 09:01 AM
  Quote Post

order book update
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

andymen
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 09:01 AM
  Quote Post

I liked this bit:

“This event is transformational in that we are now accelerating our exchange with the FDA and European Medicines
Agency to expand the use of SCENESSE® in additional indications
, as the passing of time has unveiled that our
breakthrough technology deserves wider application in modern medicine. I am confident that our teams will
understand going forward that art and skills will be required to execute against due dates while containing the costs.
If the past had been arduous, the hard labour is just about to start,” Dr Wolgen said.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: IntiRaymi  Texas T  Doogieson  royco  

Frogster
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 08:59 AM
  Quote Post

Where's punkassderm? He should be joining in with the celebrations!

Whilst I'm very happy for us all financially, I'm just loving reading the joyous comments from patients on the social sites. I don't mind admitting some have moistened my eyes. We're (very) happy, but their lives are about to be transformed.

--------------------
Dr Wolgen is a magician.
His end game for Scenesse will impress, or even amaze.
En route, along with glimmers of truth, there will be distractions, illusions, sleight of hand and misdirection.
Enjoy the ride.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Kalaz  IntiRaymi  royco  

andymen
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 08:57 AM
  Quote Post

Slight delay for the open also announced:

09/10/2019 9:45AM ASX PRE_NR Ends: 10:06:20 (headline only)

Featured Stock Stories

macgyver
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 08:55 AM
  Quote Post

Market is shaping up nicely. $33.71 indicative open. Low volume but that will change considerably I think.

$40 close possible today? Nah, get out of here...

Edit: $39.50 and climbing... I'm changing this by the minute biggrin.gif

LJS
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 08:53 AM
  Quote Post

Happy Days!! GLTA now becomes Congrats to all. Whatever reasons we came to be interested in Clinuvel, it's been 15 years of sharing information and opinions (posititve and negative) leading to what we all thought was the most critical step i.e. FDA approval. So thanks to all those on Sharecafe (and UHO on Googel). I attended the first CUV AGM after investing in Epitan. I was most impressed with PW and Dr. Argsborg at the time. I don't think many would have derived the strategy and had the resolve to get to this point so congrats to all those at Clinuvel -especially PW. No doubt Stan will retire happy he retains PW and gets the FDA nod. Of course from here who knows but it's just the start. The next 2-3 years will be very interesting to be a part of although those taking advantage to move on I fully understand. A 20-30% lift on this type of news would not be unusual. Of course with CUV it might be different over the coming days and weeks as shorters get out or re-position there is limited shares on issue. Who know's but we will find out soon. Time to celebrate and reflect and wish luck to all those who will benefit from the drug in the future. Cheers -Prawns on the Barby and a few frothies me thinks.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Lisa0825  scipio79  johnnytech  juxtaposer  PortugueseMan  endymion96  royco  Alaaf  

Kalaz
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 08:50 AM
  Quote Post

Can someone list all of the indications that this drug will help? I mean, the ones that have been brought up here. I wish I had kept track through the years.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Doogieson  

IntiRaymi
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 08:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: endymion96's post @ Oct 9 2019, 05:08 AM

I remember reading your trial, endymion96 on the m.org site. It was actually inspiring. Thanks for sharing that. Someone on there also gave me some pointers in the investment section. Big thanks to them too!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: endymion96  

5007 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING