Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

920 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jun 5 2019, 07:14 PM
  Quote Post

To add to the list of everything else that is going on, like Trump's pomp, BIO 2019, ASCO, HK court cases, collapsing Chinese banks and CTO's coming online, I just found that some of the main players in the biotech scene all got together the weekend just gone for a few drinks and a chin wag including Trump's son-in-law.

You just gotta wonder if the Trump pomp ceremony is a celebration of something. The White House kiwi seems to be absent from it all though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_meetings

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jun 5 2019, 11:53 AM
  Quote Post

Compare news releases this year to previous ones and you will see some regular releases just not there. In particular the R&D grants and the quarterly conference call updates.

I'm sure even the US regulators will like to know why that is. That is of course, if there is something there to be regulated.

Add in the mix, no R&D grant from the federal government for a local(?) biotech doing all that research in partnership with UNSW. Doesn't sound right to me.

And lets not forget, even when they had the Big Balmain Campus with all that activity shown in the video with the salesman sitting in front of the white board telling us how the rest of the world wants to use ddRNAi the registered office for BLT was a filing cabinet in Lightowlers' office.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 5 2019, 02:22 AM
  Quote Post

Sure will be interesting when some of these Confidential Treatment Orders start becoming publicly disclosed. Its only taken ten years for the first one of ARWR's to become due in August.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/879...5/filename1.pdf

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 4 2019, 07:20 PM
  Quote Post

In a few hours time, the second day of BIO2019 will be underway, ASCO will be on its second to last day and I bet we will still have nothing.

There's a bigger game going on.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 4 2019, 01:51 PM
  Quote Post

Ten cents again! Watch out below if we don't get the ten cent takeover bid soon.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 4 2019, 10:13 AM
  Quote Post

At the centre of it are those Crafar Farms which were in the news years ago.

The strange thing is that BLT's ddRNAi started off by changing the colour of a flower. Then when it ended up in BLT, it was only for human application. That was part of the licencing arrangement with CSIRO. But surely there must be other applications. For example, a dairy herd. Possibly even a dairy herd on the Crafar Farms. And if it isn't ddRNAi then some other type of RNAi.

And do you think the Americans are going to allow that balance of competitive power shift to China? I don't think so.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 4 2019, 09:25 AM
  Quote Post

That Hong Kong dairy company doesn't get its hearing until the 24-25th of this month.

https://www.hkcfa.hk/en/work/forthcoming/fo...tml#c25/06/2019

So I am guessing, we sit and wait for whatever drops between the 26th and Fourth of July.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 3 2019, 07:24 PM
  Quote Post

AHZ the next one with the suspension extension. We'll see tomorrow.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 3 2019, 02:46 PM
  Quote Post

Hey loops! Can you imagine if Pfizer go with ARWR and not ALNY. OMG if they do.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 3 2019, 02:37 PM
  Quote Post

Well they just complied. So, no.

But it pretty much confirms what I am thinking. Fourth of July announcement. Announcer will be the big blue slobbery sloth, Pfizer. Which is bad news for BLT shareholders for sure.

--------------------

920 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING