Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

939 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Aug 30 2019, 02:34 PM
  Quote Post

And we have a movement in HK. Kind of like the lower abdomen type than anything else. Will explain some of the activity I am seeing today. I have a feeling next week will be the week for winners and losers.

https://legalref.judiciary.hk/doc/judg/html...0026_2018ES.htm
18. Accordingly, the appeals were unanimously allowed, and the convictions of the appellants were quashed. A re-trial was ordered, and the prosecution was given the choice to amend the present indictment or to issue a new one.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Aug 30 2019, 10:45 AM
  Quote Post

CAK doing the spade work. The boss is talking about mega deals with China. Including ethanol!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1166878219624222723

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 30 2019, 07:06 AM
  Quote Post

Pfizer and Alnylam must still be trying to find each other in the fog. Surely it will lift soon and it will be love at first sight.

ARWR has JNJ. MRNA has MRK. Let's MAGA together. And all you have to do is pay for it. Must be those chickens are coming home to roost. lol. Wonder who's doing the negotiating for them.

Pfizer founded with Rockefeller money.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 29 2019, 07:44 PM
  Quote Post

KAC has to be the greatest thing in politics anywhere atm. Would've liked to have heard the rest of the interview. So reminiscent of Japan in the late eighties and early nineties. Who's today's Duran Duran?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 29 2019, 08:16 AM
  Quote Post

The HK dairy company has said nothing about the proposed restructuring nearly two weeks after the deadline date. If the deadline is missed then it gets delisted. A search shows that is not the case. It is still listed and there must be some super duper reason why no comment is being made.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 28 2019, 04:01 PM
  Quote Post

5c threshold broken. What did Uncle Mel do to us?

Make me a Motza Archa at 5c. Make me two at 2.5c!

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 28 2019, 03:41 PM
  Quote Post

Hey, didn't Uncle Mel have something to do with Ukraine oil and gas exploration companies? Do you think that might be why BLT is in the state it is now?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics...ainian-oil-deal

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 28 2019, 09:12 AM
  Quote Post

Here's a heads-up on the expected outcome of the Moderna litigation; Make me a Motza Archa.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 28 2019, 07:43 AM
  Quote Post

While everything else is happening and not happening it is worth being aware of the fact that the Moderna v Arbutus patent dispute is scheduled to be resolved in the next couple of weeks or so.

Using the six degrees of separation hypothesis Moderna v Arbutus can be read as the US military and Bill Gates and Merck versus Benitec and it's scurrilous hangers on in a social environment and US judiciary led by a MAGA POTUS.

Also of note is September is the month for all good men: Prostate cancer month and the Rugby World Cup starts. If NZ has anything to prove it will be in September.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 26 2019, 07:58 AM
  Quote Post

More than a week after the deadline for revised submissions on the HK dairy company's restructuring plans nothing has been said. But tariffs between the US and China have been raised.

I expect when something is said, it will be the granting of another month. I am absolutely convinced the HK dairy company's fate and the trade agreement are one and the same.

--------------------

939 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING