Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4833 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
sharelooker
post Posted: Oct 1 2019, 07:33 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.benzinga.com/general/biotech/19...ber-pdufa-dates

Kboy69
post Posted: Oct 1 2019, 06:45 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: paul jackson's post @ Oct 1 2019, 06:33 AM

Do I think there will be good news? I have no idea.

Am I scared to death of bad news? A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y

Said 'Thanks' for this post: paul jackson  Billy Boots  waz  

paul jackson
post Posted: Oct 1 2019, 06:33 AM
  Quote Post

I'm curious to know if there is ANYONE here who thinks there won't be good news from the FDA later this week.

Just an informal poll.

Johnny H
post Posted: Oct 1 2019, 02:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Justinian's post @ Oct 1 2019, 02:09 AM

If it's not automatic, you'd be able to do it for a tiny fee.

You can already convert back and forth between CLVLY and CLVLF. Etrade charges 2 cents per share.

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Justinian  

Justinian
post Posted: Oct 1 2019, 02:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Oct 1 2019, 01:29 AM

That applies to CLVLF too right?

Johnny H
post Posted: Oct 1 2019, 01:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rabbitrun's post @ Oct 1 2019, 01:10 AM

BNY Mellon (or contracting financial institutions) control how many shares are available in each market. If there is demand, it's entirely possibly that the NASDAQ volume will exceed the ASX volume.

But to your question specifically: the ADR becomes NASDAQ. Your ADR shares are still ADR, but they're automatically rolled over to the NASDAQ under the new ticker.

At the time of the new NASDAQ listing, CLVLY shares will be pulled from OTC Markets.

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: rabbitrun  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

rabbitrun
post Posted: Oct 1 2019, 01:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Oct 1 2019, 01:03 AM

And this relates to a concern I've had for years. What happens to the ADR is Clinuvel lists on NASDAQ? Does ADR volume dry up? Will people still care about the ADR because the company is so successful that they're just looking for a way in?

Over the years, I have contemplated converting my holdings to ASX just to be where there's more action.

Johnny H
post Posted: Oct 1 2019, 01:03 AM
  Quote Post

Well, this answers all of our questions about a NASDAQ listing:
https://www.avitamedical.com/uploads/pdf/Av...EPT19-Final.pdf

As of this morning, Avita Medical, an ASX listed company, is now dual-listed on NASDAQ.

AVITA Medical’s common stock will continue to trade uninterrupted on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the symbol “AVH.” Shareholders of AVITA Medical’s ADS previously traded on the U.S. OTC market under the symbol “AVMXY” do not need to take any action as the “AVMXY” shares will automatically move to the Nasdaq Capital Market and trade under the “RCEL” ticker symbol.

The stock is up 10% on the announcement.

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: BIG BLUE NATION  Justinian  scipio79  odi01  blackm3  Kalaz  johnnytech  Clinhope  Billy Boots  

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: Sep 30 2019, 11:04 PM
  Quote Post

So my friends, it’s seems as though the (smart?) money is on further delays come Saturday morning (OZ). Days away from the biggest decision of all time and CUV is on the slide as the shorters smell blood in the water.

My first love (as you guys know) is writing columns for Clinuvel but (as luck would have it) I’m also a qualified psychologist so I f anyones in need of a chat I’ll be available here between 16:15 and 18:00 Saturday afternoon. (OZ)

Just kidding lads, approval is assured.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blackm3  johnnytech  

Billy Boots
post Posted: Sep 30 2019, 09:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xray's post @ Sep 30 2019, 05:27 PM

I already said I wasn't selling and besides that I don't like the idea that genuine shareholders are pawns on one side being the CEO (who tells us all F.A.) and these Shorters on the other side of this game,stuffing up our investment! THEY ARE BOTH MAKING A BLOODY FORTUNE AT OUR EXPENSE. Dr Wally is fine, he says what he thinks and I just happen to understand what he indicates. Good luck to us all. I reckon Mr Xray is the nervous one and a bit rude as well.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xray  

4833 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING