Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >   

Reply to this topic

JST, JUST GROUP LIMITED
alonso
post Posted: Jul 20 2007, 10:11 AM
  Quote Post

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/showA...?idsID=00740410

an interesting move outside the core business, not something I would favour, but let's see what happens

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

alonso
post Posted: Jun 8 2007, 10:20 AM
  Quote Post

surely there's some kind of ann on the way . . it's just bucking the market too strongly

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

alonso
post Posted: Jun 2 2006, 10:13 AM
  Quote Post

I think we're on a roll with this now

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Mar 15 2006, 02:57 PM
  Quote Post

this is probably a good point to get out, except that I did that too soon with the old JJS so i think i'll hold this for a good while yet and see what happens.

--------------------

leap
post Posted: Feb 24 2006, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

About to test ATH. JB Were posted a valuation of $3.15 on 16 Feb. I have just offloaded part of my holding bought in June last year. What a recovery! tongue.gif

alonso
post Posted: Feb 24 2006, 12:08 PM
  Quote Post

the price has exceeded my expectations in the last week or so. where to from here . . .anyone?

--------------------

tasteofmoney
post Posted: Feb 17 2006, 04:39 PM
  Quote Post

Big move this week with the previous ATH in November 2004 looking in danger of being taken out in the near future.

tasteofmoney
post Posted: Nov 23 2005, 05:38 PM
  Quote Post

The company had its AGM today. It was announced that trading for the first four months of 2005/2006 had been ahead of the the groups record breaking first of the year in 2004/05. It also stated that it was ahead in terms of both sales and profit and in a position to improve of the second half of the year.

The share price closed today @ $2.52 up 8c on the day.

Edward I
post Posted: Aug 5 2005, 10:53 AM
  Quote Post

Anyone keeping an eye on this one today? Looks like after an initial break, the share price has been held down, possibly to soak up orders? Interesting to see where it goes to from here.

Regards

Ed

Edward I
post Posted: Aug 5 2005, 10:31 AM
  Quote Post

Fundamentals look good and the share price could be set for a break for the upside.

I'm in.

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING