Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >   

Reply to this topic

JST, JUST GROUP LIMITED
alonso
post Posted: Mar 5 2008, 10:32 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: alonso on Monday 18/02/08 03:52pm

well I was wrong about that, in fatc they look good to me:

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/showA...?idsID=00819869

Interesting the CEO says petrol prices, interest rates & global economy fears have had no material impact on business, which is what I've been expecting.
Course it could get worse.
Nice div

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

alonso
post Posted: Feb 18 2008, 02:52 PM
  Quote Post

got a horrible feeling some bad figures are on the way

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

alonso
post Posted: Jan 25 2008, 02:27 PM
  Quote Post

JST - Credit Suisse rates the stock as Upgrade to Outperform from Neutral
BROKER NEWS - 22/01/2008

Recent relative price movements are behind the broker's upgrade as it notes since January 8 the stock has lost 16.5% against an 8.% fall in the broader market.
Target price is $5.47.Current Price is $4.05. Difference: $1.42 - (brackets indicate current price is over target). If JST meets the Credit Suisse target it will return approximately 26% (excluding dividends, fees and charges - negative figures indicate an expected loss).

PS I didn't pick the bottom but fairly close, close enough touch wood

PPS I'm surprised I haven;t copped a serve for my 14/01 post

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Jan 14 2008, 02:38 PM
  Quote Post

Having recently failed to pick a bottom with NBL, I'll chance my arm at failing to pick a bottom here as well and snap up a handful.
Thing is this mob are very good at picking trends and from what I see the younger female (or the older one for that matter) is not about to stop spending on what makes them look good . .bless 'em! (this will probably bring the wrath of god down on me)
The way I see it anyway, in the long run a hunch will probably turn out OK.

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Oct 31 2007, 02:18 PM
  Quote Post

been climbing steadily for a few days, must be an ann coming or something . .maybe a profit upgrade?

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Aug 27 2007, 01:16 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: albi000 on Monday 27/08/07 10:31am

Thanks for that. Why didn't I think of looking at the website . .I think it's lack of oxygen to the brain.
Whatever turns them on as long as it sells . .myself I'll stick to the cheap old bic.

--------------------

albi000
post Posted: Aug 27 2007, 10:31 AM
  Quote Post

Fancy Pens and note books.

Bright colours, lights ... all stuff young teenage girls like.

http://www.smiggle.com.au/home.html

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Aug 27 2007, 09:44 AM
  Quote Post

re Smiggle acquisition: can anyone enlighten me as to what "fashion stationery" is?

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Jul 27 2007, 01:58 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: alonso on Thursday 26/07/07 10:15am

and again bucking the trend today. nearly ATH. I just love this!

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Jul 26 2007, 10:15 AM
  Quote Post

I'm puzzled by the strong climb in the sp recently. Is it the colder weather and the chance to flog off change of season gear? Is it this new acquiistion?
Whatever it is it's very welcome, a rise of nearly 20% in under 2 months.

--------------------

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING