Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

JST, JUST GROUP LIMITED
alonso
post Posted: Apr 2 2008, 09:34 AM
  Quote Post

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/showA...?idsID=00828309

I guess this pretty well says it's gonna be a 15 round knock down fight

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

alonso
post Posted: Apr 1 2008, 03:00 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: bettyboop on Monday 31/03/08 04:15pm

feeling more relaxed now . . . I guess Ali Moore's not so bad

(bad-tempered alonso devilsmiley.gif )

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

alonso
post Posted: Mar 31 2008, 03:29 PM
  Quote Post

PS can't stand Ali Moore with her sarcastic grin!!!

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Mar 31 2008, 03:27 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: bettyboop on Monday 31/03/08 04:15pm

yeah, do have stake, that's what I'm sore about . . .unless offer goes up I'll only make a tiny profit.
anyway I was in for the long haul, it's a good business, otherwise he wouldn't be buying it.

--------------------

bettyboop
post Posted: Mar 31 2008, 03:15 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: alonso on Monday 31/03/08 10:51am

Ali Moore must have heard rumours about this takeover. I thought you had a stake in this, I was happy for you when the ann came out. I missed out. But I know now to listen more closely to Ali Moore!!!!!!!!!!! She mentioned this on 2 occassions. Ali Moore, tell me more.

alonso
post Posted: Mar 31 2008, 10:51 AM
  Quote Post

Snookered again! should have foreseen that Sol would not remain a passive investor.
Sh#t happens!

--------------------

bettyboop
post Posted: Mar 7 2008, 10:43 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: alonso on Thursday 06/03/08 12:03pm

Thanks. I think Ali Moore was referring to the 22% stake that Solomon Lew has in the company. I find it hard to be optimistic about the next 12 months despite what the CEO said. Anyway, I have withheld my buy order, I'll put the money into iron and gold, that's when the market pludge. Good luck if you hold.

alonso
post Posted: Mar 6 2008, 12:03 PM
  Quote Post

Betty, what you heard might be what's mentioned here:

http://au.biz.yahoo.com/080306/31/1mzyy.html

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Mar 5 2008, 01:12 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: bettyboop on Wednesday 05/03/08 12:03pm

just did a search on the lateline website and couldn't find any reference to that

--------------------

bettyboop
post Posted: Mar 5 2008, 11:03 AM
  Quote Post

Did I hear correctly yesterday in Lateline that "JST up 5% on rumours of takeover" ? Can someone confirm this?

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING