Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

VN8, Vonex Limited
nipper
post Posted: Jun 7 2021, 03:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 3 2021, 03:41 PM

• Vonex has entered into a conditional, non binding term sheet for the purchase of part of MNF Group's Direct Business.
• The Proposed Transaction would be transformational for Vonex delivering considerable scale with more than 5,250 new business customers, more than 100 new Australian telco channel partners and almost doubling Vonex’s annualised recurring revenue on a full year basis
• Direct Business delivered revenue of $15.6m in CY2020 of which approximately 89% was derived from the Business segment and approximately 11% was derived from the Residential segment. This business reported an EBITDA of approximately $5m in CY2020
• The total proposed consideration is $31 million in cash payable in installments with $20 million payable on completion and intended to be funded predominantly via a debt facility and Vonex’s existing cash. Deferred consideration is payable in cash in monthly installments over 12 months

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 7 2021, 01:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 3 2021, 03:41 PM

• Vonex has entered into a conditional, non binding term sheet for the purchase of part of MNF Group's Direct Business.
• The Proposed Transaction would be transformational for Vonex delivering considerable scale with more than 5,250 new business customers, more than 100 new Australian telco channel partners and almost doubling Vonex’s annualised recurring revenue on a full year basis
• Direct Business delivered revenue of $15.6m in CY2020 of which approximately 89% was derived from the Business segment and approximately 11% was derived from the Residential segment. This business reported an EBITDA of approximately $5m in CY2020
• The total proposed consideration is $31 million in cash payable in installments with $20 million payable on completion and intended to be funded predominantly via a debt facility and Vonex’s existing cash. Deferred consideration is payable in cash in monthly installments over 12 months

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 3 2021, 03:41 PM
  Quote Post

Vonex in trading halt, prior to announcing a significant acquisition.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Dec 29 2020, 09:12 AM
  Quote Post

Vonex Limited (VN8) is a telecommunications service provider selling mobile, internet, traditional fixed lines, and hosted PBX and VoIP services predominately to the small to medium enterprise (SME) customer under the Vonex brand. The Company also provides wholesale customers, such as internet service providers, access to the core Vonex PBX and call termination services at wholesale rates via a white label model. VN8 consists of two divisions namely retail and wholesale.

Vonex has several platforms to help SMEs communicate with their customers and connect with the community.
  • ... ONdesk software, a cloud-based program for businesses to manage all their mobile and landline calls for game changing efficiencies, scalability and customer experiences, no matter how small or large their business is.
  • ... Reliable NBN and fibre packages.
  • ... Affordable mobile packages with data and reliability to keep you always on.
The 2020 acquisition strategy has delivered the 2SG Wholesale telecommunications and data wholesaling business, which supplies network and communications solutions to telco retailers across Australia.The 2SG acquisition has been paramount in Vonex's growth this year, bringing 150+ new wholesale customers, and has effectively changed its relationship with major suppliers.

Before the acquisition, third party wholesalers supplied either the NBN, Mobile or Landline services to Vonex; it is now able to purchase these services via 2SG. The advantages of this include:
... Improved purchasing power, which benefits both the Vonex end customer and Company profitability.
... Increase in visibility for network troubleshooting and customer support.
... Speed to market with new products and services has created a competitive advantage.

and, last week, announced its intention to acquire Nextel, which it said would add $1 million to its recurring revenue stream.

Vonex posted healthy results for the September quarter, adding $1.64 million in new retail and wholesale business, and recording a 25% quarter-on-quarter increase.

Shareprice is up more than 100% for the year.

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING