Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

BTH, BIGTINCAN HOLDINGS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jun 4 2021, 08:56 PM
  Quote Post

(not even sure if an entity called Beta Pharmceuticals ever made it to market)

Listing in early 2017 and now qith a market cap of $430million is Bigtincan Holdings Limited (BTH), which provides integrated, online platform called Bigtincan Hub, a powerful, intelligent, collaborative and secure solution that automatically delivers the most relevant content to the right users directly, across any device and any network.

Not sure what it really does, but it is B2B SaaS i.e. Business to Business Software as a Service. From the BTH site,
Bigtincan is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the Sales Enablement industry.

Bigtincan Hub is a secure, artificial intelligence powered solution for mobile workforces that enables sales and service organisations and their employees to better engage and win with customers. Bigtincan customers are located in over 50 countries and operate in diverse industries and market segments. Bigtincan has 300 paying customers with 150,000 users.

How BTH collects data
Content Engagement ... e.g. time on page level
User data .... internal and external
Training data .... skills, courses, etc.
Content Automation Rules .... –compliance data
CRM Integration data
Customer data ingestion
Data from Models and analytics

2017: Contondo Acquisition adding AI and Data Science technology and Israeli development team
2018: Acquired Zunos for mobile first learning/training/onboarding and FatStax for vertical strength in Manufacturing
2019: Acquired Veelo, Asdeq & XINN to bring strength in Financial services, document automation and forms technology
Raised $20m in September 2019 and $42.5m in May 2020

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

beejeboi
post Posted: Jun 2 2021, 07:18 AM
  Quote Post

What’s Going on With Bigtincan? Highlights https://prophet-invest.com/bigtincan-share-price"" target="_blank">Full analysis

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Aug 13 2008, 03:56 PM
  Quote Post

Created by request:
BETA PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED (BTH)

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING