Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4714 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
rabbitrun
post Posted: May 2 2019, 03:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sharelooker's post @ May 2 2019, 03:01 AM

Moving at the speed of glacial.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: seeva222  

sharelooker
post Posted: May 2 2019, 03:01 AM
  Quote Post

Afamelanotide for treating erythropoietic protoporphyria [ID927]: Following
receipt of an appeal, which was upheld at the appeal hearing on 30 July 2018,
the topic has been returned to the committee. Anticipated publication June 2019
(Q1 2019-20).

https://www.nice.org.uk/Media/Default/Get-i...rs-march-19.pdf

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Justinian  rabbitrun  blackm3  odi01  PunkassDerm  NewToCli  macgyver  Texas T  royco  

seeva222
post Posted: May 2 2019, 12:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ May 1 2019, 03:58 PM

Short covers + insto buys + ASX 200 index buys = Some interesting pressure building outside of approval and numbers (which should be very good for Q4)

Verharven
post Posted: May 1 2019, 03:58 PM
  Quote Post

Gross shorts of 140k yesterday with the SP holiding up very well to it which is good to see. Total shorts now at 624k as of Wednesday last week and will increase based on the gross positions of the last few trading days. I'd say the SP has absorbed this very well and I welcome the shorters money when they need to buy back in to close out.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: waz  LevelHeaded2000  macgyver  balimike  Dr Wally  

Kalaz
post Posted: May 1 2019, 01:32 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ May 1 2019, 12:28 AM

Sounds like something you would read in a motley tool ad

nipper
post Posted: May 1 2019, 01:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ May 1 2019, 12:46 AM

Right Wally

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: G dawg Delaney  

Dr Wally
post Posted: May 1 2019, 12:46 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 1 2019, 12:37 AM

Thanks for the informative advice bud. 😑 Why would I hit submit more than once. Notice I hit the keys on the keyboard once when I type words. I get the concept. 😉
Faster connection? NBN fibre to the modem my friend 100/40Mbps connection.

Didn’t post twice this time. Woohoo! You might be onto something hey.😎

Just for fun I tried to hit “submit “ multiple times. Nooooope. 🤓

nipper
post Posted: May 1 2019, 12:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ May 1 2019, 12:28 AM

We'll, just hit submit once!! Or get a faster connection.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Dr Wally
post Posted: May 1 2019, 12:28 AM
  Quote Post

D'oh! Double post again! Why?🤬🤬

Dr Wally
post Posted: May 1 2019, 12:28 AM
  Quote Post

“Should you invest?

Whilst I think CLINUVEL is an exciting company and SCENESSE is a quality product, I wouldn’t be a buyer of its shares at the current level for valuation reasons.

As strong as its growth has been this year, I’m not convinced it justifies its market capitalisation of approximately $1.15 billion.

One ASX Stock For An Estimated $US22 Billion Marijuana Market

A little-known ASX company just unlocked what some experts think could be the key to profiting off the coming marijuana boom.

And make no mistake – it is coming. To the tune of an estimated $US22 billion.”

******** Uummmm hello! CLINUVEL has the KEY to profiting off of the coming photo protection boom. Clinical research has also shown the drug to be of benefit in a number of important areas of human health that could turn out to be just as remarkable and lucrative.

Make no mistake, this wholesome Australian company hasn’t even started it’s growth phase yet and these figures will be dwarfed within a few years of the all important FDA approval being attained. Underestimate the sleeping giant Clinuvel at your own peril. ********

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Clinhope  

4714 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING