Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

129 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

NST, NORTHERN STAR RESOURCES LTD
denpal
post Posted: Jul 1 2016, 03:18 PM
  Quote Post

Now $5.20, if things hold up in the POG looks like we could be building towards another strong run.

denpal
post Posted: May 6 2016, 03:54 PM
  Quote Post

We're in blue sky today, no doubt helped by the release of a good presentation.

What's not to like? $A286million cash too and no debt.

I hold these.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

denpal
post Posted: Feb 12 2016, 06:28 PM
  Quote Post

A good effort, today was gold's big breakout day on record-breaking volume.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

denpal
post Posted: Feb 11 2016, 03:43 PM
  Quote Post

Surely ripe for a pullback now, but with all that is going on the gold sector who knows? Have some dry powder in case it does pull back to the 300-320 zone but that may not happen for a while if overseas events trump it.

Plenty to read at zerohedge on NIRP possibly going to -4% or more, ie hugely negative. That's why they want to ban cash, to stop withdrawals from the banking system. Good for gold though.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

denpal
post Posted: Feb 5 2016, 05:29 PM
  Quote Post

Well it's doing fine, 220c seems like a red herring now. Looks like a cup and saucer pattern has now formed. It's been a swift ride up from 250c although with a massive air pocket hit a week ago but has since recovered.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: johnnied  

cooderman
post Posted: Dec 3 2015, 12:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: batikit's post @ Dec 3 2015, 11:27 AM

With Gold at aud $1438 and near the year low I'm surprised NST is not down around $2.
It may fall towards that level if Gold fails to recover soon

Featured Stock Stories

batikit
post Posted: Dec 3 2015, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

so the $2.2 gap is still going to be filled after all

batikit
post Posted: Nov 9 2015, 10:27 PM
  Quote Post

$2.40 does look like a support to me as well

If I have to trade NST, I would buy half at $2.4 and the other half at either $2.2 or above $2.6

cooderman
post Posted: Nov 9 2015, 12:59 PM
  Quote Post

Gold usually has a good Asian session before being beaten down in overnight trade....Punters buying into gold shares hoping for a bounce....They have been wrong on the last 8 days . I don't need to hold NST but if it ever falls back to 220 level I will most likely
enter.
It does look like support at 240 level for now.

arty
post Posted: Nov 9 2015, 12:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cooderman's post @ Nov 4 2015, 03:24 PM

$2.40 may look like support even today, but I still don't think you're wrong.
Gold enthusiasts are generally optimists, clutching at straws like today's low Aussie Dollar, which does - in part - offset the pog's break below US$1,100. I try to remain unbiased when looking at charts; sector and stock are irrelevant when assessing the chance of a gap closing.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: cooderman  

129 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING