Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

IVO, INVIGOR GROUP LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 3 2019, 07:40 AM
  Quote Post

Data analytics firm Invigor copped an “emphasis of matter” warning from its auditors after it reported a first-half net loss of $8.9m, out from a loss of $3.6m a year earlier.
Auditor Moore Stephens noted that Invigor’s current liabilities exceeded its current assets by $10.6m.

“These events and conditions, along with other matters … indicate that a material uncertainty exists that may cast doubt on the group’s ability to continue as a going concern,” the auditor said.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 18 2018, 01:00 PM
  Quote Post

Shares in data analytics and solutions company Invigor Group are up 100 per cent on Tuesday morning after Australian tech industry stalwart Gary Cohen secured a 36-month memorandum of understanding with Tencent partner Winning Group to market and enhance its WeChat Pay platform.

Winning Group is a privately owned Chinese company that is a technology partner to Tencent and develops programs for its WeChat Pay platform.

Over the next three months the companies will develop a strategy to integrate Invigor's customer loyalty technology into WeChat Pay, as well as devising other potential collaborations.
yep, hitting 0.6c (which is nowhere near 12c of a few months ago)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

doc-gt
post Posted: Oct 22 2015, 11:56 AM
  Quote Post

Looks like recent positive announcements from IVO have excited a bit of interest from the market today.

Strong volume this morning made light work of moving through a 12 month resistance point at 10 cents, although it seems to have settled around that line for the moment. I'm hoping that further strong volume this afternoon will confirm a close above the 10 cent mark and put the all time high of 12 cents firmly in the cross-hairs.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Oct 17 2012, 11:21 AM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: INVIGOR GROUP LIMITED (IVO)

Regards, ShareScene.com

tcisboss
post Posted: Apr 4 2012, 09:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tcisboss's post @ Feb 13 2012, 08:12 PM

SOLD now the price free money anyone I'll drink to that.

tcisboss
post Posted: Feb 13 2012, 08:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tcisboss's post @ Feb 13 2012, 01:04 PM

What more can you say read the latest news release, finalizing price double your money anyone?

tcisboss
post Posted: Feb 13 2012, 01:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Lamare's post @ Mar 24 2011, 12:32 PM

Money to be made on take over!

Lamare
post Posted: Mar 24 2011, 12:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Lamare's post @ Aug 19 2009, 04:46 PM

Its all changed! have a look.

Lamare
post Posted: Aug 19 2009, 04:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Lamare's post @ Aug 18 2009, 10:38 PM

More good news today.:Lehman Brothers takes a 17% Equity position in Hyro

Lamare
post Posted: Aug 18 2009, 10:38 PM
  Quote Post

Hyro looking more attractive with their recent very good results, this is being reflected in a rising share price, which is still very low.
As leaders in their business segment, they are in good position to take advantage of the growing Internet advertising scene.
Management now seam to have their finger on the pulse, definitely a company to watch over the next 9 to 12 months.

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING