Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

WGO, WARREGO ENERGY LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 13 2019, 10:42 AM
  Quote Post

Warrego Energy spent Thursday pitching a $10 million equity raising to potential investors.

It is understood Warrego, along with its brokers RBC Capital Markets and Bridge Street Capital, were in the market seeking buyers for new shares at 29¢ each, which was a narrow 1.5¢ a share discount to the last close.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macdtrader
post Posted: Sep 9 2019, 12:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 9 2019, 12:38 PM

Many trapped holders above 40c.
Obvious resistance area.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: Sep 9 2019, 12:38 PM
  Quote Post

We haven't got the size of reservoirs, yet. And it's deep. Tight?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macdtrader  

macdtrader
post Posted: Sep 9 2019, 12:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 6 2019, 10:40 AM

Do you have an explanation as to why?
I traded this on the way up but might wait for low 20s.
Perhaps a potential cap raise causing the sell off.

nipper
post Posted: Sep 6 2019, 10:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 1 2019, 11:40 AM

Whilst management is talking of the gas trifecta, the market is a bit disappointed; both STX and WGO down around 12%
• Excellent quality conventional gas discovery in the High Cliff sandstone
• High Cliff log data compares favourably to the Waitsia gas field log data
• Gas saturated High Cliff sandstone with 10m of net pay and porosities up to 16%
• Gross High Cliff gas column of at least 22m
• WE2 well drilling now complete at 5,100m

- maybe the reservoirs are not that extensive.
- maybe the market got ahead of itself

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Aug 1 2019, 11:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 28 2019, 10:57 AM

• Significant conventional gas discovery in the Wagina Sandstone
• Wagina reservoir characteristics appear good quality with a gross section of 74m
• WE-2 still to drill through to Basal Wagina and yet to encounter wet gas sands
• Wagina porosity development is additional evidence of Strike subsurface model accurately predicting hydrocarbons and porosity

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 28 2019, 10:57 AM
  Quote Post

Actually, this is only the first if several target zones. Still 1000m from TD, and another casing run (after logs)

If successful, quite probably a call on capital soonish

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 28 2019, 10:30 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: oilleak's post @ Jul 28 2019, 07:22 AM

West Erregulla-2 is being drilled in EP 469 which is adjacent to and targeting analogous Permian gas sands of a similar size and nature as the Waitsia gas discovery. The well will be drilled to a planned total depth of 5,200m and penetrate two additional independent reservoir targets. These include a conventional gas target in the basal Wagina sandstone and the primary gas sand sequence in the Kingia High Cliff.

Strike Energy Limited (Strike - ASX: STX) is the operator and the holder of a 50% joint venture interest in EP469, and Warrego Energy (ASX: WGO) the holder of the other 50% joint venture interest.
only 8m in to target formation, needing to "weight up"

Nice kick.

--------------------

oilleak
post Posted: Jul 28 2019, 07:22 AM
  Quote Post

Could be hitting big time gas in current drill......

Close to depth.......Gas flared to surface already.....

Toss up between STX and WGO involved in current drill....

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

mme
post Posted: Mar 18 2012, 06:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Feb 16 2011, 04:21 PM

Hi mullokintrye. Though I haven't bought this one has caught my attention for a high risk/reward play for the possibility of picking up a major prospect in Africa. In competition with some big players but if the local government chooses WGO this thing will fly!! biggrin.gif

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING