Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

ERM, EMMERSON RESOURCES LIMITED
bg99
post Posted: Sep 3 2019, 09:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: melua's post @ Nov 16 2011, 06:52 PM

sp is creeping up.... will be real nice if step out drilling at Mauretania gets results like previous intercepts
see https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190814/pdf/...g9td3sll4bj.pdf

melua
post Posted: Nov 16 2011, 06:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: AJTRADER's post @ Nov 16 2011, 05:11 PM

ERM is certainly cheap. Not as cheap on a comparitive basis as KGL so that's where my cash went today at 11.5c. Good luck to ERM holders. You have a potential multi bagger.

AJTRADER
post Posted: Nov 16 2011, 05:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: melua's post @ Nov 10 2011, 05:14 PM

Another high grade drill result release again today - another big rise. They have a very agressive drill campaign going on at the moment, think there is even more big news on the way.

Glad i stayed on.

melua
post Posted: Nov 10 2011, 05:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: AJTRADER's post @ Nov 9 2011, 02:36 PM

In at 19c for 150,000 and out at 23c today. Upside potential is strong. Pocketed $6000 but any pullback and I'm in again.

AJTRADER
post Posted: Nov 7 2011, 01:57 PM
  Quote Post

Trade Halt.

Might be some big news coming, Glad i got in at 0.11. Also topped up Friday with some more at 0.12 - good timing... biggrin.gif

AJTRADER
post Posted: Oct 7 2011, 01:35 PM
  Quote Post

What, if anything, does anyone make of the recent announcements for ERM?

Looking into the stock, and potentially this could be a nice earner in the future - but very speculative? Might look to get in, its sitting at 0.11 at the moment.

Trading4Success
post Posted: Sep 7 2009, 02:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Trading4Success's post @ Sep 5 2009, 03:20 PM

good chance if the market is on song this week the share price will rise by weeks end.

up 22% today, so i guess the week has started well.

here's hoping it continues.

daily chart 3 months.
Attached Image

--------------------
FYI..I trade the Technicals NOT the Fundamentals.

Trading4Success
post Posted: Sep 5 2009, 03:20 PM
  Quote Post

weekly chart is looking fairly strong, good chance if the market is on song this week the share price will rise by weeks end.

Attached Image

--------------------
FYI..I trade the Technicals NOT the Fundamentals.

RADIO
post Posted: Sep 9 2008, 04:51 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (02/09/2008 11:00:00):
ERM - Significant Intercepts at Golden 40 Project - Mr Rob Bills, Managing Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RADIO
post Posted: Aug 5 2008, 04:19 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (30/07/2008 09:30:00):
ERM - Further High-Gold Grade Intersections at Tennant Creek - Mr Rob Bills, Managing Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING