Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6   

Reply to this topic

NZF, NEW ZEALAND FINANCE HOLDINGS LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Feb 17 2015, 07:54 AM
  Quote Post

A couple of comments in their last PR. Behind schedule now. Is there a problem?

It is anticipated that draft documentation, which is extensive, will be lodged with the various regulators for their review and approval within the next 10 to 15 business days.

====================

The Board will advise the market once the documentation has been lodged with the regulators for their approval

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Feb 12 2015, 11:31 AM
  Quote Post

Turns out its Milford Asset Management that's under investigation. Nothing to do with NZF or Hulijich. Not directly anyway.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 6 2015, 04:38 AM
  Quote Post

The documentation in support of the proposed restructure is well advanced. It is anticipated that draft documentation, which is extensive, will be lodged with the various regulators for their review and approval within the next 10 to 15 business days. Once the documentation has been approved, the documentation will be finalised, collated, printed and posted to all relevant stakeholders, in conjunction with meetings to be held for each of the NZF Noteholders and NZF shareholders. The Board will advise the market once the documentation has been lodged with the regulators for their approval.

Should be already filed. But now there is this story circulating. Is it Hulijich? If it is, does this throw a spanner in the works for NZF?

He already got caught out once before fiddling the books with the KiwiSaver fund he once had. A leopard's spots.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/ar...jectid=11397331

There is growing speculation that the Financial Markets Authority is investigating a high-profile local fund manager over alleged market manipulation.

The regulator would not confirm the probe. "We don't comment on whether or not we are investigating - particularly in secondary markets," a spokesman said.

But it seems an open secret in the funds management industry.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 8 2014, 11:51 AM
  Quote Post

Well, the deal they put out wasn't what I was hoping. It was a pithy deal with some tin pot little internet company in the deep south of NZ that is about to take over the world in its space.

Considering Enumerate is a holder in this company according to company records we can get a pretty good idea of what he was about with BLT.

Not very impressive IMHO.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 7 2014, 02:48 PM
  Quote Post

People here will remember Enumerate. A very clever and well articulated fellow always ramping BLT and few other stocks that have all gone down the toilet. I have always wondered about his motives for spending such talent on SS. If one wishes to get an idea on what those motives may've been all about, I would suggest keeping an eye on a totally dead and defunct company in NZ called NZ Finance. Code is NZX:NZF.

I know Enumerate has an economic interest in NZF. I do not know if he has an economic interest in BLT. But I would hazard a guess todays announcement from NZF about coming to terms with a mystery company for acquisition and the expected subsequent reverse merger is all about the relisting of the bones of GEN. Possibly in partnership with AgResearch and/or other CRI's and CSIRO.

I am at pains to say, it is just a guess. But if it proves to be the case, then I think all readers here can see Enumerate and all the other poseurs and provocateurs on this thread for what they are.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 3 2014, 02:24 PM
  Quote Post

Not much interest here. Though I think there will be soon. The following is dated Oct.15th.

And not a peep from Enumerate despite being a noteholder.

The Board is undertaking urgent due diligence investigations of this business, and expects to formalise a legally binding contract with the owners of that business within the next two weeks if those due diligence investigations are considered satisfactory to NZF. We note that the largest NZF Noteholder has confirmed its support for this possible transaction to the Board.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Feb 3 2009, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

Company:
NEW ZEALAND FINANCE HOLDINGS LIMITED

Code:
NZF

Website
http://www.nzfinance.co.nz/

Lizard
post Posted: Sep 12 2008, 07:52 AM
  Quote Post

Comparing my notes on NZF listing versus DFH listing (both listed in 2004), I seem to have clearly preferred NZF:
New Zealand Finance Holdings is planning to list on t

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING