Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5073 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
macgyver
post Posted: Yesterday, 12:42 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Frogster's post @ May 23 2020, 09:38 PM

3.5 years till MT gets approval. PW has 4 years or less to get to $7.5 billion market cap. The race is on.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: gerritbakker57  xlnja  

seeva222
post Posted: May 23 2020, 11:57 PM
  Quote Post

Hey Clinuvel. Move heaven and earth to get centers set up in their target cities. Pull in all your contacts. And get it done.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: gerritbakker57  Johnny H  xlnja  Alaaf  

investek
post Posted: May 23 2020, 11:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Frogster's post @ May 23 2020, 09:20 PM

Does someone with more knowledge of Phase 3 trials than me know if it is common/allowed (if so under what circumstances) to have minors (age 12-18) involved in Phase 3 trials? This seems strange to me unless it was a trial for a condition that primarily affected children. Thx in advance.

Frogster
post Posted: May 23 2020, 09:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Frogster's post @ May 23 2020, 09:20 PM

So, maybe 6m recruitment phase (maybe longer?) 12m study, 6m analysis? 2 years till conclusion of trial? Only then would an application be considered. Scenesse is unavailable if you are involved in other studies, which will limit those willing and able to participate. Whilst it still appears to be a threat, there seems to be a good window for Scenesse to get established and for CUV to diversify.

I'd hope CUV is working pretty hard to gets centres opened in Columbus and Boston ASAP.

--------------------
Dr Wolgen is a magician. His end game for Scenesse will impress, or even amaze. En route, along with glimmers of truth, there will be distractions, illusions, sleight of hand and misdirection. Enjoy the ride.

"Our ability to bring this drug to market does not hinge upon its efficacy, but only on our ability to keep deadlines" Philippe Wolgen CEO March 2006. Remember this when the Chair or CEO get aggressive in response to questions about their execution against deadlines.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Farleap11  xlnja  Macquarie  Alaaf  

Frogster
post Posted: May 23 2020, 09:20 PM
  Quote Post

MT 7117 still bubbling away. Posted on APF website on Friday:

https://porphyriafoundation.org/news-blog/a...t-sites-active/

Text from the Apf website:

Announcing a Phase Three Clinical Trial for EPP Participants with EPP / XLP are Needed! FIRST SITES ACTIVE
Friday, May 22, 2020
We have exciting news that Mitsubishi Tanabe is announcing a Phase 3 trial for MT-7117 for people with EPP.

Trial Description: A Phase 3, Global, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, And Tolerability of MT-7117 in Subjects with Erythropoietic Protoporphyria (EPP) or X-Linked Protoporphyria (XLP)

Treatment: Oral medication (pills), once daily in the morning with or without food Duration: 26 weeks plus optional 26 week double-blinded extension.

Endpoint: Increased pain free light exposure in adults and adolescents with a history of phototoxic reactions from EPP or XLP.

Study Sites: There will be 12 study sites in the US, followed by global study sites across multiple countries. COLUMBUS, OHIO and BOSTON, MA NOW OPEN!

Age Range: Patients age 12 - 75

Travel: Will be included and will be arranged by a concierge service trained on EPP/XLP.

Please contact the American Porphyria Foundation for more information and we will connect you with a study site nearest you. Email info@porphyriafoudnation.org OR call 866-APF-3635 (301-347-7166).

We look forward to hearing from you!

--------------------
Dr Wolgen is a magician. His end game for Scenesse will impress, or even amaze. En route, along with glimmers of truth, there will be distractions, illusions, sleight of hand and misdirection. Enjoy the ride.

"Our ability to bring this drug to market does not hinge upon its efficacy, but only on our ability to keep deadlines" Philippe Wolgen CEO March 2006. Remember this when the Chair or CEO get aggressive in response to questions about their execution against deadlines.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Farleap11  investek  Johnny H  San Diego  xlnja  FarmaZutical  

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: May 23 2020, 08:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: johnnytech's post @ May 23 2020, 01:38 PM

That would be very cool. Endymion69 is due for an update on all things CV & CUV related isnít he? CUV with a extremely safe and tested therapy for the once in a lifetime CV pandemic that after all these years of waiting for acceptance is the only thing holding this rocket back from blasting off : surely not? Slightly ironic also. cool.gif

Thereís little doubt in my mind (based on the little I know) that Scenesse is going to be one of those rarest of rare (safe) game changer drugs with significant health benefits on multiple fronts that will affect and benefit 10s millions over the next decade, a few that we know of and surely some that we donít as yet.

Itís been a long haul but once the penny drops in the medical field and people get over their ďtanĒ phobias and ignorance, Scenesse will go from misunderstood and cursed ugly duckling to a stunningly beautiful BROWN swan and talk of the town for years to come.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: gerritbakker57  

Featured Stock Stories

johnnytech
post Posted: May 23 2020, 01:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: G dawg Delaney's post @ May 23 2020, 11:56 AM

That article lists the peptide as being in a phase 2 test for rheumatoid arthritis. Uho once postulated that afamelenotide would be used for arthritis one day. A couple other circumstantial anecdotes in that article sound familiar to language used 2 weeks ago about afamelenotide and covid. Wouldn't be surprised if it was from the melacortin family.

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: May 23 2020, 11:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ May 23 2020, 10:51 AM

Well thatís a positive news story even if the mysterious ďpeptideĒ isnít a Melanocortin. Hopefully it is.

seeva222
post Posted: May 23 2020, 10:51 AM
  Quote Post

Peptide used to treat corona in Cuba
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-c...source=facebook

Said 'Thanks' for this post: PunkassDerm  G dawg Delaney  Alaaf  

Kboy69
post Posted: May 23 2020, 07:21 AM
  Quote Post

I reached out over a month ago, just asking about Scenesse availability. Finally got a response below. Gotta be a typo on the EEP, easy enough to do I guess. Even with the lockdown, it seems they are willing to do business. I do not suffer from EPP, therefore, have no interest in following through with this, however, at least I/we know everything is good-to-go at UCLA.

I am the clinical research coordinator at Dr. Grimes Institute and Iíll be handling all the EEP cases. I received your information from our administrative assistant that you were interested in receiving the SCENESSE implant treatment for your EEP. Could you provide me with your availability for next week for a telemedicine call if youíre interested.

Also, did you get genetic testing and blood testing done in the past for your diagnosis for EEP, as thatís mandatory for prior authorization for insurance.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Sana Ijaz

on behalf of Pearl E. Grimes, M.D., FAAD

Vitiligo & Pigmentation Institute

Of Southern California

5670 Wilshire Blvd. Suite# 650

Los Angeles, CA, 90036

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Macquarie  

5073 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING