Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4713 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
2hotty61
post Posted: Today, 09:55 AM
  Quote Post

Can some learned person here help me understand the reason the share price keeps going down ...ASX today...$32.85 ...down 4.5%.....after the holy grail of getting FDA approval.??... my understanding as the final piece in the puzzle to getting on the road of onward and upward...

bretto32
post Posted: Today, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Kalaz's post @ Today, 09:46 AM

alot of the management of vitiligo seems to be topical and steroids.

Without any knowledge into the science behind it, I would think that the treatment regime would involve a number of implants to begin with which would then go into a maintenance period using a topical.

But this is purely guesswork and obviously each person and their condition will require slightly different treatment to achieve the best results for them.

Billy Boots
post Posted: Today, 09:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Today, 07:48 AM

OK Mac, normally I would agree, but these are not normal times, because with so many shorters HAMMERING this company at the moment, surely it wouldn't help our share price unless millions of shares were sold so as to undermine these smart shorters. Again I am not selling, but yes I am still a pissed off Aussie.

landrews
post Posted: Today, 09:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Kalaz's post @ Today, 09:24 AM

I suspect the price per implant may not drop too much for vitiligo, the main reason being that treatment is supposedly curative. So each patient will have 6 - 12 months of treatment and that will be it, as opposed to recurring treatment for life as is the case with EPP. They also have plans for one of the topical lotions to be used as a maintenance therapy for Vitiligo, but that is a long way off.

PW seems solely focused on vitiligo as the next opportunity for Clinuvel, and rightly so. I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear about VP and the other potential orphan indications again.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Verharven  Kalaz  Farleap11  xlnja  Alaaf  

Kalaz
post Posted: Today, 09:46 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Today, 09:35 AM

Yep, sorry I meant 65 million, so that increases everything.. I saw a post some time ago regarding a Vitiligo estimate but cannot find it

bretto32
post Posted: Today, 09:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Kalaz's post @ Today, 09:24 AM

Vitiligo affects between 70-90 Million people worldwide.

Kalaz
post Posted: Today, 09:24 AM
  Quote Post

Somebody help me out here please.
I understand there are approximately 6.5 million people worldwide affected by Vitiligo. If .03% of the population were to be treated that would be 195,000 patients. I assume the price per implant would drop dramatically, does anyone have a thought on price per implant as I am thinking 10% of current price??? 1700.00 per implant USS 2500.00 AUD. With 6 implants per year that's 1.3 billion USD ... what does that translate too in share price, and how do you arrive at your share price? Doing some homework for a friend who is now interested in investing. Thank you in advance.

garthyd
post Posted: Today, 09:24 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.ig.com/au/news-and-trade-ideas/...-retreat-191015

garthyd
post Posted: Today, 09:01 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xray's post @ Today, 05:53 AM

That would be explosive

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 07:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Today, 04:40 AM

Just need Ross Greenwood and ol' mate David Koch on board and we'll have saturation of the mainstream Australian business media. biggrin.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Verharven  oystercatcher  

4713 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING