Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

MHK, METAL HAWK LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 16 2021, 06:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 14 2021, 04:15 PM

holding up ... at 70c

Pre existing geological interpretation did not identify presence of ultramafic rocks
 Multiple untested NNW trending target zones over 10km of strike identified for drill testing and surface EM (electromagnetics)
 Airborne magnetics currently being reprocessed and imaged

Assay results ; early Oct
 Diamond drilling ; from Oct 21
 Follow-up DHEM / Diamond Drilling
 Geophysics: Aeromagnetics and interpretation plus Regional MLTEM (moving loop electromagnetic surveys)
 Extensive regional AC drilling: Q4 2021

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 14 2021, 04:15 PM
  Quote Post

Metal Hawk Limited (MHK) is an Australian company incorporated on 6 December 2018 for the purpose of pursuing various mining opportunities in the resources sector designed to add shareholder value by acquiring, exploring, evaluating and exploiting mineral resource project opportunities.

The Company is the holder of one granted exploration licence, one prospecting licence application and one exploration licence application.

The Company also entered into four acquisition agreements with unrelated parties to the Company pursuant to which the Company being granted options to acquire a total of three exploration licences, five prospecting licences and two applications for exploration licences in Western Australia from the Vendors.

The Tenements are considered by the Company to be prospective principally for gold and nickel sulphide.

MHK anticipated that it could list on the ASX during December 2019. it eventually made it to the boards in Nov 2020, raising $5 million at 20c.

It traded in the 18c to 30c range for most of the time until today; after coming out of a Trading Halt at 18.5c, on the announcement of a discovery, it ran up to 72c and has closed the day at 67.5c, up 265%

MASSIVE NICKEL SULPHIDE DISCOVERY AT BEREHAVEN NICKEL PROJECT

Maiden RC program intersects significant massive sulphide mineralisation at the Commodore Nickel Prospect, 20km from Kalgoorlie
Greenfields nickel discovery consistent with high grade Kambalda style komatiite hosted massive nickel sulphide deposits
Downhole electromagnetic survey initiated
Diamond drilling to follow __

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING