Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

PPL, PUREPROFILE LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 14 2021, 12:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareCafe Admin's post @ Jul 23 2021, 08:22 PM

a timely bit of company promotion .... in the last month PPL has risen from under 3c to a high of 4.8c today, with the FY21 results helping push it along.

Full year EBITDA guidance exceeded

FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
$3.1m EBITDA which was 124% up on pcp due to strong revenue growth
$30m revenue which was 24% up on pcp
119% growth in SaaS platform revenue
Full year positive net operating cash flow of $2.4m up from $1.4m for FY20

... it is a brave New World

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

ShareCafe Admin
post Posted: Jul 23 2021, 08:22 PM
  Quote Post

We did a piece on these guys through the week.

Pureprofile Continues Stellar Turnaround

Thanks

Admin

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: Jul 23 2021, 08:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 28 2021, 11:20 AM

Pureprofile Limited (PPL) is a global data and insights organisation providing online research and digital advertising services for agencies, marketers, researchers and publishers. The Company, founded in 2000 and based in Surry Hills, Australia, now operates in North America, Europe and APAC and has delivered solutions for over 700 clients.

It listed in 2015 on the ASX. October 2020 saw the company issue a prospectus for a fully underwritten renounceable pro rata entitlement offer of 8 Shares for every 1 Share held by Eligible Shareholders at an issue price of A$0.02 per Share to raise up to A$18.8 million. (aka, a debt restructure)

The Pureprofile vision is to deliver more value from the world's information. Its research division delivers rich insights into real human behaviour and provides the Why behind the What through ResTech and SaaS solutions. The PPL digital advertising division taps into these rich insights on behalf of advertisers and publishers and executes impactful, targeted digital marketing strategies. PPL build in depth profiles of consumers via its proprietary and partner panels and give businesses the ability to understand, target, and ultimately engage with their audiences...
something seems to be gelling, and PPL has lifted, to all of 3c, but the direction is up. Market Cap now $30 million..
Recent product developments at the company included global expansion and partnership with Flybuys has helped to boost panel numbers and lift survey complete numbers.

In late April 2021, Pureprofile Perks, an exclusive survey platform for members of Flybuys, the largest loyalty club in Australia, began. Pureprofile revenue and profitability have improved significantly as a result of the platforms increased project and survey completion volumes. In Q4 FY21, a new Pureprofile Perks panellist joined every 5 minutes, 27 million Flybuys points were earned, and 95,000 surveys were completed.

The company has commenced planning and development for the establishment of new panels in Europe and Asia, which are expected to drive further revenue and profit growth in FY22.

For the quarter, Pureprofile reported an 87 percent increase in EBITDA, a 58 percent increase in revenue, and growth across all product platforms on pcp. In comparison to pcp, SaaS Platform revenue increased by 119 percent to $1.1 million.

Pureprofile CEO Martin Filz said : Q4 is the best growth quarter we have seen in the company history, closing out a great 2021 financial year. With great results across each business area an engaged and motivated workforce, very favourable customer feedback, and another positive cash flow quarter to end the year. We expect strong demand to continue. As the world moves toward a brighter future, we are seeing marked shifts in consumer preferences and attitudes in the wake of the pandemic.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 28 2021, 11:20 AM
  Quote Post

Pureprofile Limited (PPL) help brands and media owners identify, connect and engage with more of the people that matter, as part of a mutually beneficial relationship. By capturing declared, first-party data and the formation of deep consumer profiles, businesses gain the ability to segment, target and engage with their audiences for the purpose of research, marketing and advertising.

listed on ASX in mid 2015 (@ 50c?) and went downhill. Low point was April 2020 when it was trading down to $0.002 a share. In July a new MD was appointed, one with experience in the market research industry and has held senior executive roles as Managing Director of EMEA & APAC at Research Now (now a part of Dynata) and CEO of EMEA / APAC at Kantar owned, Lightspeed GMI. Mr Filz is currently the Managing Director and Chief Revenue Officer of Eureka AI, a business intelligence platform, which generates actionable insights from mobile data .
Things settled down, he got his options, some $19M raised in Oct to play with. Let the games begin.

In First half results out on 26/02:
Profit after tax of $4.8m.
H1 positive net operating cash flow of $286k.
Auditors have removed the “Uncertainty Clause”.
SP back to 2.5c. Market cap $25M
What do they do?

Global Panel Book
Problem: Organisations need to understand their consumers at a global level through a one-stop relationship.
Solution: Build a network of partnerships to ensure complete coverage for delivery of Global Insights.

Transactional Data Dashboards
Problem: In order to expand market share, it’s critical for marketers to be able to understand which consumer groups are spending in their product categories on a regular basis.
Solution: An interactive dashboard that provides unprecedented intelligence on consumer spending patterns based on verified purchase data.

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING