Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

CE1, Calima Energy Ltd
ShareCafe Admin
post Posted: Sep 15 2021, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

New article up.

Is Calima Energy the Best Way to Play the Rising Oil Price?

Thanks

Admin

ShareCafe Admin
post Posted: Jul 26 2021, 11:15 AM
  Quote Post

HGW presentation now up.

A highly leverage oil & gas play

Thanks

Admin

ShareCafe Admin
post Posted: Jul 19 2021, 03:03 PM
  Quote Post

Managing Director Jordan Kevol to present at this Friday's (23/07/21) Hidden Gems Webinar.

Register HERE.

Thanks

Admin

nipper
post Posted: Dec 1 2020, 02:26 PM
  Quote Post

There is a video link for this company on the front page. ... https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2020/11/30/cal...020-and-beyond/

Australian resource company Calima Energy (ASX: CE1) is heavily involved in the Montney Formation on the Alberta / British Columbia border in Canada. In this video, Calima President Michael Dobovitch provides an update on what’s been happening with the company and its operations.

Key points in the video:
  • .. recent consolidation in the Montney Formation
  • .. what these transactions mean for Calima
  • .. how energy prices have been behaving of late and where Calima sees them heading from here
  • .. more information on the company’s recent drilling results
  • .. what’s next for Calima

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING