Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

NMT, NEOMETALS LTD
nipper
post Posted: Sep 13 2021, 11:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 2 2021, 06:47 PM

MOU FOR POTENTIAL SECOND, LARGER VANADIUM RECOVERY PLANT HIGHLIGHTS

Neometals' Vanadium Recovery Project partner Critical Metals, has entered into an MoU* for a potential 10 year Slag supply agreement with green steel developer, H2GS AB;

MoU agrees evaluation framework of the H2GS potential Slag and key commercial terms of a potential Slag supply agreement; and
MoU represents an opportunity to significantly increase the scale and scope of proposed 50:50 (Neometals /Critical) incorporated JV to produce high purity vanadium products from Slags using Neomtetals proprietary technology

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 2 2021, 06:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 11 2021, 08:48 PM

junior explorer Widgie Nickel, code WIN, which is being spun off from Neometals, will be the third largest IPO this month, raising $24 million.

Fully under written, it is planning to list on 22 Sept

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Aug 11 2021, 08:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 4 2021, 11:48 AM

and another 10c .... 85c close
• • Successful scaled up demonstration of Neometals vanadium recovery process in 24 day continuous pilot trials;
• Confirmation of exceptional product purity (>99.5% V2O5) with maximum vanadium recoveries exceeding 75%;
• Vanadium concentrations through the process significantly higher than earlier mini-pilot results providing potential to reduce reagent volumes and equipment sizing; and
• Pilot campaign provides confidence and data to commence a feasibility study and has generated additional product samples for offtake evaluation

Neometals Managing Director Chris Reed commented:

We are very pleased to confirm, at scale, the exceptional product purities and recoveries from our proprietary, carbon sequestering, vanadium recovery process. Data from the Pilot will now feed into our Feasibility Study to confirm potential lowest quartile operating costs and leading capital cost estimates from the earlier PFS. The Pilot has significantly derisked the project enabling the acceleration of commercial offtake discussions, reagent sourcing and approvals processes for the development of the project at the Port of Pori, Finland.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Aug 4 2021, 11:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 1 2021, 11:58 AM

In the past month , Neometals has moved up from 50c to 74c currently.
Return of capital announcement made. Nickel discovery. , from the Quarterly report, which indicates all their projects are on track:

HIGHLIGHTS
CORPORATE
• Mt Marion spodumene offtake option relinquished for A$30 million;
• Plans advanced to demerge the Mt Edwards nickel assets into a separate company seeking its own ASX listing;
• Cash bolstered to A$98.2 million, receivables and investments of A$12.4 million and no debt; and
• Preparations underway for Neometals London Stock Exchange AIM market dual listing.

CORE DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
• Lithium ion Battery Recycling Project (50% NMT via Primobius GmbH, an incorporated JV with SMS Group GmbH)
• Vanadium Recovery Project (earning into 50:50 JV with Critical Metals Ltd)
• Lithium Refinery Project (co-funding evaluation on 50:50 basis with Manikaran Power Ltd)
• Barrambie Titanium and Vanadium Project (100% NMT)

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 1 2021, 11:58 AM
  Quote Post

NMT to demerge the Mt Edwards nickel site at Widgie. Shareholders to get free shares. New company to be called Widgie Nickel Limited.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 6 2021, 12:30 PM
  Quote Post

and in a trading halt, for an announcement regarding an update on study results for the Company’s Battery Recycling project.

looking positive, in search of an alltime high

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Apr 16 2021, 08:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 9 2021, 03:34 PM

and news on Barrambie Titanium and Vanadium Project (Pilot-stage, 100% NMT, MOU for 50:50 Operating JV)
β€’ For environmental and economic reasons China is transitioning to feedstocks suitable for Chloride Pigment production
β€’ Preference for high grade feedstocks such as synthetic rutile, high quality ilmenites and high grade titanium slags
β€’ As the best mineral sands deposits are being mined out it is getting harder to source high grade feedstocks
β€’ Need to move to further exploitation of high grade VTM deposits

Conditional MOU signed for 50:50 operating JV with leading Ti-V Research Institute IMUMR
β€’ IMUMR has Chinese national mandate to develop upstream supply chains for strategic industries. China is half of global titanium pigment production
β€’ IMUMR (China Geological Survey) to complete Demonstration Plant
β€’ Subject to positive Demonstration Plant trials, Neometals and IMUMR will jointly fund Class 2 Engineering Cost Study on developing mine and concentrator in Australia and downstream processing in China
β€’ Consider FID and proceed to negotiate 50:50 operating JV
β€’ JV will have right to mine Barrambie for commercial consideration payable to Neometals subsidiary holding mining lease e.g. Mineralogy – CITIC – Balmoral Project

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Apr 9 2021, 03:34 PM
  Quote Post

tail winds indeed .... at a level not seen for 10 years

β€’ Sighter flotation test work on Armstrong mineralised sample from RC chips produces commercial grade nickel concentrate (12% Ni)
β€’ Material palladium grades in both sample (3 g/t) and concentrate (20 g/t) from Armstrong deposit

Palladium at Armstrong : A review of available palladium and platinum data in drill samples at the Armstrong deposit shows that while only ~10% of all samples in the area were assayed for Pd and / or Pt, elevated grades of the PGMs are closely associated with the locations of enriched nickel.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jan 22 2021, 12:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 22 2021, 12:40 PM

Market Tailwinds
Europe is presently leading the world in electric vehicle value chain investment. The European Commission is focused on building resilience as it looks to deliver on its 'Green Deal' objective with net zero greenhouse gas emissions targeted in the EU by 2050. Also supporting the timing of the Primobius* industrial recycling solution are new EU Battery regulations providing further commercial tailwinds with sustainability, recycled content, circularity and ethical domestic sourcing in focus.

The battery regulations aim to:

• Harmonise product requirements for batteries;
  • Minimise environmental impact of batteries;
  • Close the loop by improving battery collection and sustainable recycling of materials; and
  • Provide legal certainty to promote investments and boost the production capacity of sustainable batteries in Europe and beyond.

The Primobius recycling technology and business model is very closely aligned with the EU decarbonisation and clean energy objectives. Importantly, the regulation will help underpin strong growth in supply of scrap and end of life LIB cells (feed). The key terms relevant to Primobius / Neometals can be seen below (Primobius is a 50:50 JV between NMT and
SMS group GmbH:

β€’ Mandatory recycling of industrial and EV batteries within 12 months of adoption by EU Parliament (expected Q4CY2021);
β€’ Mandatory CO2 lifecycle disclosure on all batteries by 2024;
β€’ Increased recycling efficiency and collection targets;
β€’ Minimum use of recycled materials in batteries by 2027; and
β€’ Compliance labelling via the Battery Passport to include traceability and provenance disclosure.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jan 22 2021, 12:40 PM
  Quote Post

Neometals has four core projects with large partners that span the battery value chain:

Recycling and Resource Recovery:
β€’ Lithium ion Battery Recycling ... a proprietary process for recovering cobalt and other valuable materials from spent and scrap lithium batteries. Pilot plant testing completed with plans well advanced to conduct demonstration scale trials with 50:50 JV partner SMS group, working towards a development decision in early 2022; and
β€’ Vanadium Recovery ... sole funding the evaluation of a potential 50:50 joint venture with Critical Metals Ltd to recover vanadium from processing byproducts (β€œSlag”) from leading Scandinavian Steel maker SSAB. Underpinned by a 10 year Slag supply agreement, a decision to develop sustainable European production of high purity vanadium pentoxide is targeted for December 2022.

Downstream Advanced Materials:
β€’ Lithium Refinery Project ... evaluating the development of India’s first lithium refinery to supply the battery cathode industry with potential 50:50 JV partner Manikaran Power, underpinned by a binding life-of-mine annual offtake option for 57,000 tonnes per annum of Mt Marion 6% spodumene concentrate, working towards a development decision in 2022.

Upstream Industrial Minerals:
β€’ Barrambie Titanium and Vanadium Project ... one of the world's highest grade hardrock titanium/ vanadium deposits, working towards a development decision in mid 2021 with potential 50:50 JV partner IMUMR.

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING