Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

18 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUS, COPPER SEARCH LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 15 2021, 03:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 4 2021, 11:25 AM

a week late to make it to the ASX, but now up and running:

CUS opened at 40c this afternoon, hit 44c soon after ... and has settled to trade, still above the 35c IPO , around 40c

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 4 2021, 11:25 AM
  Quote Post

Copper Search Ltd (CUS) is a mineral exploration and development company focused on the Gawler Craton Region in South Australia. The Company has secured ten mineral exploration licences (and has applied for an additional mineral exploration licence) in the Gawler Craton Region, covering a total area of 6,673 sq.km. The Company has identified four main project areas comprising the Peake and Denison, Mt Arthur, Ruby Hill and Billa Kalina projects (the Projects), together with an additional potential project, Titan North.

Since the acquisition of the Projects, the Company has:
  • .... undertaken broad scale analysis of existing geophysical data over the Project areas to identify areas of interest;
  • .... identified in excess of 12 high priority drilling targets; and
  • .... obtained all necessary consents and approvals from the Department of Energy and Mining (South Australia), heritage clearances and Department of Defence approvals required in order to commence an initial drilling program at two targets located within the Billa Kalina Project area.
Copper Search is seeking to continue its exploration activities in respect of the Projects with an aim of identifying and delineating IOCG or similar large scale mineral deposits. Following completion of its IPO, the Company intends to undertake an exploration work program in order to identify and define mineral resources capable of sustaining independent and viable mining operations. In the future, the Company will also seek to identify new opportunities to expand its current portfolio of projects.

Listing date... 09 September 2021 11:30 AM AEST ##
Contact details .... https://coppersearch.com.au/
Principal Activities ... Minerals Exploration

Issue Price ... AUD 0.35
Issue Type ... Ordinary Fully Paid Shares
Security code ... CUS
Capital to be Raised ... $12,000,000

Expected offer close date ... 23 August 2021
Underwriter... Not underwritten. amicaa Advisors Pty Ltd and Alto Capital (Joint Lead Managers)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 4 2021, 11:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 13 2012, 09:42 PM

Customers Ltd (CUS)

... Was delisted following confirmation of the implementation of the scheme of arrangement under which DirectCash Payments Inc. has acquired all of the shares of the Company ....on 06/07/2012
..........we understand the scheme consideration was $1.27 cash per share

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Feb 13 2012, 09:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 4 2011, 12:50 PM

anybody still awake?

Attached Image

It only came up in tonight's scan because the earlier signals had failed my volume/ turnover test.
Is it time to lower the threshold??

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Jul 4 2011, 12:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Mr.Dollar's post @ Feb 17 2011, 09:15 AM

Lucky you smile.gif
I've been keeping an eye on it occasionally, but the weekly still doesn't give me any reason to reconsider what I wrote early last year:

Attached Image

The double top (Oct 2009 - Mar 2010) had a downside target of $1.70; that didn't hold, and a drop by a further 50% followed.
Theerfore, I want to see some really hard evidence that this company can turn its fortunes around and convince the Market.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Mr.Dollar
post Posted: Feb 17 2011, 09:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jr007's post @ Feb 17 2011, 09:11 AM

I sold out at the mid $1.80's a couple of weeks ago....
Charts look very bearish at the moment.

jr007
post Posted: Feb 17 2011, 09:11 AM
  Quote Post

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf...nt&src=hp11

Under the pump for a while old CUS. The new Pay and Go service potentially limiting future ATM needs and more pressure regarding fees for ATM's are coming up.

Cheers

JR

--------------------
Bacon and eggs...A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig

Mr.Dollar
post Posted: Dec 22 2010, 06:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Dec 22 2010, 06:24 PM

Today's movement looks very positive !!
I bought in to this stock at current levels recently and have a price target of about $2.30-$2.40 in the next few months.

arty
post Posted: Dec 22 2010, 06:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Ratman's post @ Mar 12 2010, 08:43 AM

Hi Ratman,
it seems we're the only two that have an interest in this share. If you're still looking at it - otherwise I'm the only one left posting blink.gif

For some reason, I never uploaded this first chart, although I prepared it sometime in late March/ early April.
The text and accompanying Fibonacci levels really say it all:

Attached Image

Not long after that, it even turned into a Double Top with a downside target zone at around $1.70.

Attached Image

And now? It's quite conceivable that the abovementioned "new set of signals" has arrived today:

Attached Image

Volume has gone up; so has MACD acceleration, and we have one "attractive" gap near enough to provide at least some reassurance that an early swing trade may be sufficiently low-risk. Leaves the question: Are we comfortable holding over 4 days of Christmas?

--------------------

Ratman
post Posted: Mar 12 2010, 08:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Mar 11 2010, 08:39 AM

Hai arty,
My longer term stretch targets based on the monthly chart and a break of the all time high are around, $4.20, $4.80 and $5.50 - based on fib extensions. Do you have targtets in place.?

18 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING