Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

AMI, AURELIA METALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 6 2021, 12:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balance's post @ Jul 27 2011, 12:26 PM

On June 5th, 2014, YTC Resources Limited (YTC) changed its name and ASX code to Aurelia Metals Limited (AMI).

It didn't get recapitalised, as far as I can see. A block of a $156.9 million shares, representing almost 37 per cent of the company's shares on issue, was sold on behalf of mining-focused private equity firm Pacific Road Capital in June 2018. Market cap is around $500 million. Has around $50M in cash and paid a dividend last year. When the well reputed CEO left abruptly in May 2019, the SP dropped 20%
Aurelia is involved in production and mineral exploration of gold, copper, lead and zinc, in several projects:
Hera (Mine & Federation Project), Peak Gold Mine, Nymagee Project and Dargues mine. It claims to be one of the lowest cost gold producers, with AISC at $1035 an oz fpr 46koz.
Hera mine near Nymagee has a short lifespan (2 years) but nearby Federation is bringing in promising intersections . Acquired Peak Mine near Cobar (4 year life) and has proven up Kairos orebody to be a rich polymetallic lode, with significant gold in the mineralisation.... will commence mining their Kairos deposits in the June quarter.

Dargues Mine in SE NSW is a recent acquisition. Not a Tier One miner, but manages to sweat their deposits, and keep costs down.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

balance
post Posted: Jul 27 2011, 12:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: N.M.Mer.'s post @ Jul 26 2011, 10:43 PM

Shhh, YTC is a secret. They are in good territory and so far the drills look good.

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

N.M.Mer.
post Posted: Jul 26 2011, 10:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Marsupial's post @ Jul 26 2011, 08:54 PM

I hope you are right oh pouched one. I got into them at 0.295 previously and regretted selling out. So I bought back in at 0.60 a few months ago.

It seems like a great story and the momentum is building.

I went through Cobar two weeks ago coming back from a little gold fossicking at Sandstone and Leonora. I was tempted to pop in and have a talk to anyone I could find, but I got there too late in the day.

Cheers,

N.M.Mer.

--------------------
Disclaimer : Believe nothing I write .

Marsupial
post Posted: Jul 26 2011, 08:54 PM
  Quote Post

I think YTC has a strong future. Going up to Cobar for site visit in September. They are drilling in elephant country.

danc
post Posted: Apr 8 2011, 06:34 PM
  Quote Post

Great day and week.. and volume.. finished strong tday......

herow
post Posted: Feb 7 2011, 09:47 PM
  Quote Post

looks like they are getting it together, i can see it back at $1.20 very shortly, my fingers are crossed.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 12 2011, 09:46 AM
  Quote Post

YTC has had some great drilling results recently.
Nice chart, lots momentum.
In for a trade to mid to high 60's.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

N.M.Mer.
post Posted: Nov 26 2010, 10:12 AM
  Quote Post

He already has one. Maybe a concience !

--------------------

dgrant
post Posted: Nov 26 2010, 09:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: N.M.Mer.'s post @ Nov 26 2010, 09:32 AM

Buy him a Merc

--------------------
"I don't mind unattractive people who are nice or attractive people who are not so nice, but please... if you're unattractive and an ass hole, I have no time for you at all."

Dg twenty-first century prophet and dreamer.

N.M.Mer.
post Posted: Nov 26 2010, 09:32 AM
  Quote Post

Anybody interested in this little Company ? Their exploration is getting exciting. They shot up 11.4% to $0.40 this am, after a nice report of more good copper intersections under the old Nymagee pit.

I bought in at 0.295 on Nov.22 on a brokers tip. I will have to buy him lunch !

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING