Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

QML, QMINES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 5 2021, 02:06 PM
  Quote Post

QMines Limited (QML) is raising $20 million at 30c a share, in an IPO through Shaws and expects to list mid to late April 2021.

https://qmines.com.au/

QMines holds a 100% interest in the Mount Chalmers project, located east of Rockhampton in Queensland. The Mount Chalmers copper and gold mine produced 1.24 Mt @ 2.0% Cu, 3.6g/t Au and 19g/t Ag during periodic mining between 1898 and 1982. The Company aims to create a low cost, low emission, sustainable mining operation to supply copper to the growing green energy sector and meet the anticipated demand growth.
The Company also holds a 100% interest in the Silverwood, Warroo and Herries Range projects located south east of Brisbane in Queensland. The Warroo project has also seen historic copper and gold mining activity which warrants further exploration.

Mt Chalmers Project
The Company’s flagship project, the Mt Chalmers Project, is situated approximately 17km north-east of Rockhampton in Queensland. The Company holds EPM 25935 and EPM 27428, which cover an area of approximately 51km˛ and it has recently extended the Mt Chalmers tenement package, applying for EPM 27726 and acquiring the application for EPM 27697, which cover an area of approximately 147km˛.

Silverwood Project
The Silverwood Project is located 15km south of the regional centre of Warwick in Queensland. The project consists of EPM 27281 and EPM 27724 which cover an area of approximately 234km˛.

Warroo Project
The Warroo Project is located 50km west of Stanthorpe in Queensland. The Warroo Project consists of EPM 26178 and EPM 27725, which cover an area of approximately 216km˛.

Herries Range Project
The Herries Range Project comprises three contiguous EPMs, EPM 25785, EPM 25786 and EPM 25788 covering an area of approximately 330km˛. The project is situated 40km west of Warwick in Queensland, covering the central and southern portions of the Warwick Goldfields.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 5 2021, 02:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: pad23mur's post @ Oct 29 2009, 03:25 PM

The securities of QMASTOR Limited (QML) were suspended from official quotation from the close of trading on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 in accordance with listing rule 17.4, following lodgement of the compulsory acquisition notice for the Company's securities by Triple Point (Australia) Pty Limited on Wednesday, 9 November 2011. Triple Point was successful with an offer of $0.31 cash per share.

and of course prior to this, QML code was for Queensland Mines Ltd

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

pad23mur
post Posted: Oct 29 2009, 03:25 PM
  Quote Post

I realise the market has dropped a lot today but has anyone got a reason for the huge drop in QML shares - 16% down in one day and no announcement seems a little unusual.

Kuri
post Posted: Sep 4 2009, 08:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Kuri's post @ Sep 4 2009, 08:36 PM

Sorry I meant to say I bought the shares today. Shouldn't try and watch the Dragons win while typing...

--------------------
[color="#ff0000"]WARNING: Do not make any financial decisions based on anything in this post.[/color]

Kuri
post Posted: Sep 4 2009, 08:36 PM
  Quote Post

Can somebody help. I want to get on the QML SPP so I bought some shares tomorrow which means T+3 is the record date of the 9th. Do I go on the record on the 3rd day or the day after? If anybody can out my mind at rest I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Kuri

--------------------
[color="#ff0000"]WARNING: Do not make any financial decisions based on anything in this post.[/color]

The Gambling Man
post Posted: Aug 28 2009, 02:55 PM
  Quote Post

Onwards and upwards after today's results!!

TGM ph34r.gif

The Gambling Man
post Posted: Aug 10 2009, 10:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: radd's post @ Jul 27 2009, 08:11 PM

Hey Radd,

Thanks for the heads up on this stock - appears to have slipped under the radar previously however recent volumes suggest people are beginning to take far more notice.

Good suite of clients and well run company - plenty of upside by the looks of it.

Time to sit back and watch the SP rise.

Luck to holders.

Cheers,

TGM ph34r.gif

radd
post Posted: Jul 27 2009, 08:11 PM
  Quote Post

Hey All,

Nice to see QML closing at an all time high, the most volume for one day in the last 12 months

which is always a good sign, finished at 41.5c, with BHP & RIO TINTO listed as their key clients

it was only a matter of time for the market to sit up and take notice, be warned though this is

a thinly traded stock.

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd. biggrin.gif

--------------------
All things are difficult before they are easy,Keep your mind focused on your goals and you will acheive them!

radd
post Posted: Jul 27 2009, 10:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: radd's post @ Jul 20 2009, 03:10 PM

Hey All,

QML looking good today {has hit an all time high of 40c} small volume but thats how this one trades

one to keep an eye on.

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd. biggrin.gif

--------------------
All things are difficult before they are easy,Keep your mind focused on your goals and you will acheive them!

radd
post Posted: Jul 20 2009, 03:10 PM
  Quote Post

Hey All,

Purchased some QML shares today , has been looking good lately long term chart looking good and was

also mentioned on "The Bull" http://www.thebull.com.au/articles_detail.php?id=4623 they write

"The ultimate little microcap" ,very thinly traded stock and not much on the sell side ATM.

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd.

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING