Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >   

Reply to this topic

PHL, PROPELL HOLDINGS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 5 2021, 01:40 PM
  Quote Post

Propell Holdings Limited (PHL) is raising $5 million at 20c a share and will IPO in April 2021. The float is not underwritten.

https://www.propellholdings.com/

Propell Holdings is an Australian incorporated, digital only, customer centric FinTech focused on payments and lending for the small to medium enterprise segment. Propell provides its Customers with an intelligent, digital financial Platform with multiple financial products to help them manage and optimise their cashflow.

Current financial products include a lending product which provides business owners with funding all facilitated through Propell's proprietary credit technology and a Transactional Product to enable businesses to accept a variety of emerging payment methods online and instore.

The Platform also provides users with real time actionable insights to manage and optimise their cashflow. Propell's purpose is to help SMEs manage and optimise their business with simple financial solutions.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 5 2021, 01:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: RADIO's post @ Jun 8 2007, 11:56 AM

Pearl Healthcare (PHL) .... delisted in 2012; a lack of liquidity, lack of investor interest, limited shareholder spread and need to reduce costs were all reasons for the delisting. Since then, the company has been privatised and is now PEARL HEALTHCARE PTY LTD, as of 2018

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

RADIO
post Posted: Jun 8 2007, 11:56 AM
  Quote Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROMO: Introducing Macquarie Prime - Shares, gearing, CFDs and cash, integrated in one online account. Pre-pay your interest at 7.75%p.a.* before June 30.
http://www.macquarie.com.au/emg/prime/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (04/06/2007 16:30:00):
PHL - Share Purchase Plan Update - Mr Paul Niederer, Executive Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

JGK
post Posted: May 22 2006, 01:49 AM
  Quote Post

PHL owes me about $5000 in losses and I would rather forget about it as well. Good story though.

Good luck to all that hold

JGK

david17
post Posted: May 22 2006, 01:23 AM
  Quote Post

Used to be Pulsat. A name Im trying to forget

ayrman
post Posted: May 21 2006, 11:49 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: JGK on Sunday 21/05/06 10:59pm

Just seen this thread, can anyone remember what this co was previously called??, my accountant wants to know where my $ 10 cheque came from--I haven,t bothered banking it in years, was going to frame it

JGK
post Posted: May 21 2006, 10:59 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: JGK on Sunday 21/05/06 10:58pm

That's I no longer.......

JGK
post Posted: May 21 2006, 10:58 PM
  Quote Post

I know long invest in PHL but good luck to all that hold!

JGK smile.gif

yogi-in-oz
post Posted: May 21 2006, 10:28 PM
  Quote Post

smile.gif

Hi folks,

As we got lucky with CNN last week, we'll lock another
roughie into the starting gate this week, with PHL ..... smile.gif

There's nothing pretty about PHL fundamentals, in fact
they have just had to borrow money to tide them over,
during their current capital-raising period ... !~!

Nothing attractive about the attached PHL chart either,
but there's a couple of time cycles ahead this week,
that suggest, it may be time to go long again, on PHL ..... ???

happy trading all

yogi

smile.gif
Attached File(s)
Attached File  PHLellipse19052006.pdf ( 71.17K ) Number of downloads: 73

--------------------
:)

No advice here. If you need advice seek a
professional, as all of the above is the
humble analysis of one techie and astrotrader.
Play it safe, please do your own research.

:)

JGK
post Posted: Nov 11 2005, 06:35 AM
  Quote Post

Someone is stepping up .027 call .030. Might see some movement today.

JGK ph34r.gif

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING