Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

TG1, TECHGEN METALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 7 2021, 04:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 5 2021, 01:53 PM

TG1 opened well above its 20c IPO price ... and kept there all day. Close at 29c

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 5 2021, 01:53 PM
  Quote Post

TechGen Metals Ltd (TG1) is an Australian registered exploration Company with a primary focus on exploring and developing its acquired gold and copper projects in Western Australia.

Upon the completion of a number of Acquisition Agreements, the Company will hold a portfolio of twelve exploration licences covering a combined area of 986kmē, located in three highly prospective geological regions of Western Australia; the Yilgarn Craton, Paterson Orogen and Ashburton Basin. The Yilgarn Craton and Paterson Orogen are both proven world class gold and base metal provinces whilst the Ashburton Basin is considered highly prospective yet under explored and has the potential for major new gold and base metal discoveries.

The spread of Projects across these three geological regions provides the Company with geographical and operational diversification. Upon acquisition of the Projects, TechGen Metals proposes to accelerate exploration of its gold and copper projects and is seeking to fund this work through an initial public offer of a minimum of 25,000,000 Shares and a maximum of 30,000,000 Shares, at an issue price of $0.20 per Share to raise between $5,000,000 and $6,000,000 (before costs).

looking to list on 07 April 2021. Looks like they got their money ... $6M

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING