Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

ILA, ISLAND PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Yesterday, 09:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 5 2021, 01:47 PM

hit the boards on Tuesday. ... opened at 52c, climbed to 64c midday then closed at 52c. IE doubled from issue price. Nice stag for some

Island Pharmaceuticals lists on the ASX following oversubscribed A$7.5m IPO

Mid-clinical stage drug development company, Island Pharmaceuticals lists under code ILA
Drug repurposing strategy enables rapid and efficient development of antiviral therapies
Initial focus on mosquito borne diseases with a Phase II lead program in Dengue fever.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 5 2021, 01:47 PM
  Quote Post

Island Pharmaceuticals (ILA) is raising $7.5 million at 25c a share and will IPO in April 2021. The offer is not underwritten.

www.islandpharmaceuticals.com

Island Pharma is a drug research and repurposing company, focused on developing preventative or therapeutic drugs for viral infections. The Company has a lead program in dengue that was initially developed by Island's wholly owned subsidiary, Isla Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (a company incorporated in the United States, referred to as Isla US).
Isla US is currently advancing its lead drug candidate Isla101 towards a Phase 2 clinical trial in dengue infected subjects. Isla101 also has the potential to be used to prevent or treat a number of viruses including dengue, Zika and chikungunya, and other diseases rife in tropical climates. It could potentially displace vaccines.

Assuming Isla101 is given approval by the FDA, and certain other criteria are met, Isla US will be eligible to obtain a "Priority Review Voucher" at the time of approval. This means that as well as getting approval to commercialize Isla101, the Priority Review Voucher (PRV) will permit Isla US to expedite the FDA approval process for a new drug or sell the PRV to a third party. A recent PRV issued to Australian company Medicines Development for Moxidectin, an FDA approved treatment for onchocerciasis, has been subsequently purchased by Novo Nordisk.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING