Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

AOU, AUROCH MINERALS NL
nipper
post Posted: Apr 5 2021, 02:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Apr 4 2021, 05:02 PM

Auroch gets a mention alongside, by a newly minted company soon to IPO on the ASX. Embarking on a bit of nearology, perhaps, or one to watch??

In November 2020, the Company [ Albion Resources (ALB) ] secured an exploration licence application for a 42km2 massive nickel sulphide project along strike from Auroch Minerals (ASX: AOU) Horn Ni / Cu discovery in the world class nickel region of Leinster, also in Western Australia. On 14 December 2020 Auroch Minerals announced grades peaking 4.09m @2.41% Ni, 0.61% Cu and 0.55g/t Pd from drill hole HNDD001 (from 119.91m). Data compilation across the Leinster project has highlighted the limited drilling at depths below 100m, despite drill indicated nickel mineralisation from shallow historic drilling. The Company ALB anticipates an exploration licence for the Leinster project will be granted later in 2021.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macdtrader  Danville  

macdtrader
post Posted: Apr 4 2021, 05:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Mar 31 2021, 07:07 PM

Expecting some juicy drill results this week.
If so, we could be looking at an open pit direct trucking operation to a BHP processing facility.
Will run some back of envelope numbers for a 100kt nickel mine running at 10kt for 10 years.
Should be a cash cow.

macdtrader
post Posted: Mar 31 2021, 07:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 31 2021, 03:02 PM

Todays intersection was nothing short of spectacular.
It was capped and accumulated all day.
BHP are circling.
Less than 2 km from a historical nickel mine says to me the metallurgy and minerology are trumps.
24c is the ultimate buy zone now but I think we don't see it. Looking for 5 bags from here. Circa $1.25.

nipper
post Posted: Mar 31 2021, 03:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 18 2020, 09:47 AM

Auroch (AOU) shareprice pulled back in Nov but by the end of 2020, the buying returned. From 15c it got to 30c and now shares are trading around 26c mark.

There was the note to acquire Nepean Nickel Project ( tenements located 25km south of Coolgardie), massive sulphides at The Horn, and recently DD at Leinster and sulphide hits at Nepean.
This nickel sulphide focused base metal resource company is building value through targeted high impact exploration in Western Australia.

AOU has three nickel projects in Western Australia and all sit in the Norseman /Wiluna Greenstone Belt, home to some of the best nickel projects globally including Leinster, Mt Keith, Kambalda and Widgiemooltha.

All of AOU's projects, including Leinster, Saints and Nepean are highly prospective for near surface, high grade nickel sulphide mineralisation.

.... The drill programme at Leinster consists of four diamond drill holes and will be followed by reverse circulation (RC) drilling to test strike potential and some of the more advanced regional targets across the Leinster tenure.
..x..x..x..x..x..

The Nepean Nickel Project contains the historic high-grade Nepean nickel sulphide mine and was the second producing nickel mine in Australia, producing just over 1.1 million tonnes of ore between 1970 and 1987. The ore was treated by Western Mining Corporation (WMC, now BHP Group Ltd) at its Kambalda processing facilities. The Nepean mine closed in 1987 due to low nickel prices, leaving significant nickel sulphide resources unmined.

The Nepean nickel mine has a remnant highgrade JORC (2004) compliant resource: 13,250t contained nickel @ 2.20% Ni. (It should be noted that the resource is JORC(2004) only (i.e. historic estimate) and not compliant with the JORC (2012) code required now.)

There is high potential at Nepean to build on the existing remnant resources with drill targets along strike and at depth. AOU has identified several high-priority areas at Nepean, and a 3,500 metre RC drill programme has already yielded some extremely promising results...

Nepean is just 70km from BHP's Kambalda Nickel Concentrator and Smelter and again the presence of nearby processing facilities operated by third parties is a substantial benefit for AOU as BHP looks for more nickel supply.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Nov 18 2020, 09:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Nov 3 2020, 03:00 PM

and again

Highlights
Second diamond drillhole at the Horn Prospect (HNDD002) has intersected over 7m of nickeliferous massive sulphides from 143m depth
Logging and sampling of drill core from the first hole HNDD001, including a 5m intersection of semimassive to massive nickel sulphides, has been logged and sampled, and assays are pending
Drill programme continues with a further 4 holes remaining for the Horn Prospect

--------------------

macdtrader
post Posted: Nov 3 2020, 03:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Oct 26 2020, 09:00 PM

Nice move.
Hopefully thats insider buying.

rozz
post Posted: Oct 26 2020, 09:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Oct 24 2020, 08:04 AM

Are you still holding.
Heavily sold down today on no news.

macdtrader
post Posted: Oct 24 2020, 08:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Oct 21 2020, 08:00 PM

High expectations for a big week.
14,000S conductor strike is 1.2km.
All the signs are there, just need some lady luck.
May the drilling gods be with us.

macdtrader
post Posted: Oct 21 2020, 08:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Oct 20 2020, 08:02 PM

RC drill results from Valdez due any tick.
Hopefully this week. Should put a rocket under her.
DHEM anomaly at 35k s drilling early November.
25c is long term resistance. If gets thru will get interesting.

macdtrader
post Posted: Oct 20 2020, 08:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Oct 20 2020, 11:19 AM

30,000-35,000 S conductor at Saints Nickel Project.
7,000 - 14,000 S conductor at Valdex.
LEG hit big after similar DHEM results.
Very comfortable hold at this market cap.
Drilling this week and every week into mid November.

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING