Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4833 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Dr Wally
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 08:26 AM
  Quote Post

“Most users ever online was 1,128 on Sep 16 2019, 06:23 AM”

I was unsure about the FDA but I was certain that this was going to happen. 😎🤣

Update!
** WTH! see what can happen when you get excited** 🌈

--------------------
The never ending quest to have Afamelanotide (peptide) accepted for its potent ability to stimulate a natural photo protective therapeutic “tan” was accomplished in 2019.

Zodiac1
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 08:25 AM
  Quote Post

I am late to the party, had to start back at page 10 and started reading all the comments. Congratulations, we got it! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Don't bite the hand that feeds.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: IntiRaymi  Kalaz  

NewToCli
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 08:15 AM
  Quote Post

homepage updated !!! -> clinuvel will issue a statement at 10am australia time

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Kalaz  

Dr Wally
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 08:14 AM
  Quote Post

WOW! The anger/ frustration lifted! 😁 🥰

To be completely honest I was preparing for and expecting further delays, I was just being positive to keep spirits up over the final stretch. Brilliant, brilliant result! 👍🏽

Sincere congratulations to EVERYBODY involved in getting to this point but a tonne of respect must go to the long term holders for sticking in there through everything that’s taken place since 2000-2001. Seriously after all that time you guys deserve a medal. Better still what about a solid gold “frilly” statue? Im certain there’s plenty that’ll be able to afford one now right. 👍🏽

As exciting as this day is for us investors can you imagine the excitement of the US EPP community (EPPers worldwide actually) on hearing this monumental news. Getting out into the sunlight after being stranded indoors for many years maybe even a lifetime: no words for that. 😎

Now, we are completely free to move forward. Hold on tight to your expensive beverages everyone! This is going to be a rather smooth and extremely enjoyable ride for many years to come. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

--------------------
The never ending quest to have Afamelanotide (peptide) accepted for its potent ability to stimulate a natural photo protective therapeutic “tan” was accomplished in 2019.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Farleap11  endymion96  G dawg Delaney  johnnytech  hibchibbler  Alaaf  

seeva222
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 08:07 AM
  Quote Post

Couldn’t this be a PA?

“Scenesse should be administered by a health care professional who is proficient in the subcutaneous implantation procedure and has completed the applicant-provided training.”

Billy Boots
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 08:00 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Kboy69's post @ Oct 9 2019, 05:52 AM

Billy Boots
post Posted: Today, 08:50 AM
Report Post Quote Post

In Reply To: George111's post @ Today, 08:15 AM

Thanks for your thoughts. At 78 and still healthy I am so thrilled by this announcement meaning I can help my two children and watch the smiles on their faces as I love them so much.I have to admit that whilst I am typing this message tears are flowing as I am a very emotional person.The ex walked out 20 years ago with a bloke 25 years younger than me and that HURT. The good news I guess is that is when a friend of mine suggested CUV as an interest! TODAY IT HAS PAID OFF. My daughter is happily married and my Son who is 24 still lives with me. I also have two grandchildren who will benefit from my proceeds.This forum has really kept me going, and I thank all that have understood that I don't whinge, I AM JUST HONEST and say what I feel. Good luck to us all. wub.gif lmaosmiley.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: schlitzo  Texas T  George111  BIG BLUE NATION  johnnytech  royco  TheG1000  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

nisperoy
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 07:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Oct 9 2019, 07:40 AM

only 30.033 shares were traded in the US with a closing at 24 USD (~35 AUD)

So the shorters haven't had a chance yet to buy back what they need.

They will not get my shares.

Every shorter should have the right to loose a lot lot of money!

Crembo
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 07:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rabbitrun's post @ Oct 9 2019, 07:43 AM

Those selling at open are mad..mustn’t have a clue about the company

Billy Boots
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 07:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: George111's post @ Oct 9 2019, 07:15 AM

Thanks for your thoughts. At 78 and still healthy I am so thrilled by this announcement meaning I can help my two children and watch the smiles on their faces as I love them so much.I have to admit that whilst I am typing this message tears are flowing as I am a very emotional person.The ex walked out 20 years ago with a bloke 25 years younger than me and that HURT. The good news I guess is that is when a friend of mine suggested CUV as an interest! TODAY IT HAS PAID OFF. My daughter is happily married and my Son who is 24 still lives with me. I also have two grandchildren who will benefit from my proceeds.This forum has really kept me going, and I thank all that have understood that I don't whinge, I AM JUST HONEST and say what I feel. Good luck to us all. wub.gif lmaosmiley.gif

HIppel-die-Hopp
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 07:44 AM
  Quote Post

: king.gif wub.gif king.gif

Gratulations @ all!

--------------------
The last word Wisdom ever has to say:
He only earns his Freedom and Existence,
Who’s forced to win them freshly every day.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: hibchibbler  IntiRaymi  Clinhope  

4833 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING