Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5075 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Reality Check
post Posted: Jul 11 2017, 01:03 AM
  Quote Post

Scottland -

http://www.scottishmedicines.org.uk/Genera...rth_sub_results

Advice date is typically 30-40 days after SMC meeting date. However, Afamelantide is the only one in the group which does not have a date and instead is labeled with "TBC". Does this indicate "to be continued"?

--------------------
Deceptive posters (plants) trying to steal your shares:

- Kiwi
- Iggy
- Carte Blanche
- Dr. Balls (aka Dr. Wally)
- Heckekdick
- Clinhope (recent addition)

Be well...

garthyd
post Posted: Jul 10 2017, 11:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Reality Check's post @ Jul 10 2017, 11:55 PM

Like everyone else. Here for information. Not pipe dreams.

You are the one thats spends his days posting on message boards. I rarely comment. Opinion was asked of the forum and I offered a logical one in return. Stop attacking everyone for their thoughts. If we all agreed there would be no discussion.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Artkatansclean  seeva222  Texas T  Kiwi1  Clinhope  MrJones  oystercatcher  Max_49  ignoramus  Dr Wally  

Reality Check
post Posted: Jul 10 2017, 11:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: garthyd's post @ Jul 10 2017, 11:44 PM

So you spend your days posting on messages boards trying to pursued us the stock not going to move for years. If you really feel this way then...

1. Why are you hear?
2. Why do you waste your time Sharing your opinion with a bunch of folks you don't know?

graduated.gif

--------------------

- Kiwi
- Iggy
- Carte Blanche
- Heckekdick

Be well...

Said 'Thanks' for this post: 9 lives  

garthyd
post Posted: Jul 10 2017, 11:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: royco's post @ Jul 10 2017, 11:39 PM

sounds like I'll be old and you'll all be dead before any of us get what we want. Ahhh well......I've come this far.......

royco
post Posted: Jul 10 2017, 11:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: garthyd's post @ Jul 10 2017, 11:11 PM

Remember clinuvel is only 27 people(Hay interview posted here today) that are doing the EU roll out and preparing the FDA dossier and developing the new molecule. The new product seems to be the CUV9900 as Mr Hay said during the interview. The vitiligo story is in the fridge because they cannot go further in the USA until they have the Singapore phase II results as the head of global communications repeated during the interview. (And he is general manager of UK in his spare time :-) So I don't really calculate with any vitiligo income over the next 5 years. On the contrary IF a phase II and III are going to happen within 5 years it will COST a lot.

The 2016-2017 eps growth might spark some interest indeed but I don't expect spectacular numbers. Somewhere around 15 million AUD total revenues maybe? And an extremely boring company with almost zero communications.

I do prefer to see this stock to grow steadily over the next handful of years into a company that shows a steady increase in eps based on a progressive roll out in the EU. Any funny stuff with sp explosions, no thanks. It happened in the past (2006-2007, two jumps in 2016) and it only turned out to be disappointments based on nothing. Remember many EU countries are out to destroy clinuvel not to help it making business. Whatever income clinuvel builds up it will be a fragile market in the EU for a long time.

The US market might be another story but until today clinuvel did not even manage to file the complete "fast track" :-) dossier!
So what are we even talking about, US approval is not even on the agenda.
For the time being it is far more important for clinuvel to find a solution for the drop of scenesse sales over the winter season.
Imagine we make another 10-15 million over the current and next quarter to then be followed by a 2 million 1Q18.
Another reason for the sp to stay where it is. There is no spectacular earnings growth on the horizon I think.

--------------------
Ἀρτεμίσιον

sharelooker
post Posted: Jul 10 2017, 11:39 PM
  Quote Post

We're all stuck in the limbo. Newsletter should be out tomorrow! PW will reveal his new strategy!

Featured Stock Stories

garthyd
post Posted: Jul 10 2017, 11:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Reality Check's post @ Jul 10 2017, 11:22 PM

Just being realistic. I won't be disappointed if I'm wrong. All this "i can smell it in the air " talk is how people who buy their weekly lottery tickets live their lives. It's not healthy.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  Kiwi1  

Reality Check
post Posted: Jul 10 2017, 11:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: garthyd's post @ Jul 10 2017, 11:11 PM

Are you one of Kiwi's buddies?

--------------------

- Kiwi
- Iggy
- Carte Blanche
- Heckekdick

Be well...

Said 'Thanks' for this post: 9 lives  

garthyd
post Posted: Jul 10 2017, 11:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sharelooker's post @ Jul 10 2017, 10:58 PM

I hope you're all right....Not holding my breath though. I've been here long enough. I expect all these things to pass by relatively unnoticed by all and the share price to not reflect any new highs until US approval is at least approaching. I really don't see any other reason to think otherwise. Any other expectations are wishful thinking. No one but us is interested in this company and I don't think there ever will be any significant escalation in interest and trading volume until an increasing trend in sales is established. Most likely over a number of years.

I'm rooting for you guys though.....I'd love to see it explode. I might actually be able to finally afford to live in this ridiculous city we call sydney........

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  NewToCli  Clinhope  PunkassDerm  

NewToCli
post Posted: Jul 10 2017, 10:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sharelooker's post @ Jul 10 2017, 10:40 PM

Yes something is in the air... some investors preparing for the Big Bang... we will see much more countries online soon... Scandinavia, Scotland, Germany roll out expansion... and a lot of good news waiting.... the bomb has been filled, when will it explode?

5075 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING