Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

162 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

NEWS PAPER OR MEDIA ARTICLES, ANYTHING INTERESTING
early birds
post Posted: May 20 2019, 08:34 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics...unts/ar-AABAFPP

a spokeswoman for the Trump Organization, the umbrella company for the Trump family’s many business interests, said: “We have no knowledge of any ‘flagged’ transactions with Deutsche Bank.” She said the Trump Organization currently has “no operating accounts with Deutsche Bank.” She did not respond when asked if other Trump entities had accounts.

===================

wondering why it's surface now?? didn't trump attack DBK not long ago?? pay back time eh??

--------------
Ms. McFadden disputed that. She said her superiors had reduced the number of transactions she was assigned to review after she voiced her concerns. She and the two former managers said they perceived her termination as an act of retaliation.

“They attempted to try to silence me,” she said. “I’m at peace because I know that I did the right thing.”
-----------------------

should get her back now , DBK need her....... lmaosmiley.gif

nipper
post Posted: May 19 2019, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ May 19 2019, 10:40 AM

Relief Rally come Monday 👍

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: May 19 2019, 10:40 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.smh.com.au/federal-election-201...519-p51ova.html

Federal Election 2019 LIVE: Scott Morrison declares victory as Bill Shorten steps down as Labor leader

====================

all done and dusted now. i'm happy that i can playing fully franked divy game for another 4 years. tongue.gif
on ya Scotty!!!!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  boylep  

triage
post Posted: May 15 2019, 11:52 AM
  Quote Post

This should make your blood boil. How the hell are we having to import gas??? Why do we let big companies get away with avoiding paying tax??? And in what world does it make sense that Australia, which is one of the biggest exporters of gas, end up paying more for its retail gas than customers in east Asia???

From Michael West, one of the last investigative journalists left in Australia (and hat/tip to jelmech@bigpond.com)

https://www.michaelwest.com.au/gas-deal-a-m...-and-singapore/

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mullokintyre  Pendragon  

early birds
post Posted: May 15 2019, 10:29 AM
  Quote Post

President Donald Trump said that he feels talks with China “are going to be very successful” as he confirmed he will meet President Xi Jingping at next month’s G-20 summit. His comments came after the U.S. Trade Representative’s office released the list of $300 billion of Chinese goods that are next in line for a 25% tariff while Beijing announced its own trade measures. Trump may be coming under pressure from inside the Republican party as the standoff is increasing pain for American farmers, among the president’s most loyal supporters. Markets are recovering some of the worst of yesterday’s sell-off as hopes of a deal linger

=============

"i have a feeling"---......wooojee mama!! keep your tweets coming!! lmaosmiley.gif WTF
soon he will be "martin luther king" if needed!!

early birds
post Posted: May 14 2019, 05:50 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/14/trade-war-c...o-bully-it.html

“Negotiate, sure!”

“Fight, anytime!”

“Bully us, wishful thinking!”

===================================

oh yearh!!!!!! keep fighting---dictatorship vs mad man. lmaosmiley.gif

balance
post Posted: May 10 2019, 10:12 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ May 9 2019, 08:22 PM

A pity it was not something more serious than chicken pox. Bloody morons. Religion and anti vax clowns taking us back to the middle ages.

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mullokintyre  draughtsman  Pendragon  

nipper
post Posted: May 10 2019, 09:32 AM
  Quote Post

Could put this in "any time you want a laugh", I suppose
through a 70-metre-long sea cave hollowed out over millions of years of pounding by giant ocean swells.
- from some fawning glossy travel piece. Weren't sea levels far lower just 10,000 years ago?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: May 9 2019, 08:22 PM
  Quote Post

Agh, God moves in mysterious ways.

A case of Divine Intervention???

An 18-year-old student who was banned by his school for refusing to take the chickenpox vaccine has now contracted the disease.

Key points:
Jerome Kunkel refused the chickenpox vaccine due to his religious beliefs
The original chickenpox vaccine was developed in the 1960s using matter from two aborted foetuses
Health officials say Mr Kinkel and his lawyer were "playing down the dangers of chickenpox"
Jerome Kunkel of Kentucky in the US has not been allowed back to his school since March 15, when a chickenpox outbreak prompted officials to order unvaccinated students to keep away.

Due to his conservative religious beliefs, Mr Kunkel refused the vaccination, and has since sued the school for refusing him access.

But, his lawyer confirmed, he has now contracted chickenpox and will be free to return once his symptoms have cleared.

"These are deeply held religious beliefs, they're sincerely held beliefs," attorney Christopher Weist told NBC News.

"From their perspective, they always recognized they were running the risk of getting it, and they were OK with it."

Who's missing out on vaccinations?

Debate around immunisation focuses on 'vaccine refusers' but experts say we cannot ignore the other reasons children miss out on vaccines.
Some religions are against the chickenpox vaccination because the initial vaccine was developed by scientists in the 1960s using matter from two aborted foetuses.

That'll learn him.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

nipper
post Posted: May 7 2019, 02:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ May 7 2019, 10:24 AM

..... how the hell does Defence not have inhouse expertise on something as basically important as ....
... but don't they come back as consultants?

One aspect has been , and this dovetails with the Future Fund projections, to get the unfunded liabilities off consolidated revenue commitments out to the never never. As someone said, this country can only afford one Defence Force.

--------------------

162 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING