Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4   

Reply to this topic

WMA, WAM ALTERNATIVE ASSETS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 4 2016, 02:52 PM
  Quote Post

BAF - Holds equity in Readify Pty Ltd, a leading Australian IT-services company focused on application development and platform deployment in the Microsoft environment.

Telstra has acquired Melbourne-based IT consultancy Readify as the telco continues to add to its Network and Services portfolio. The financial details of the deal haven't been disclosed but the telco said that the Readify will provide an additional platform for it to drive digital transformation for its enterprise customers.

"Readify will provide application development and data analytics services, nicely complementing Kloud's existing services," Telstra Executive Director Global Enterprise and Services, Michelle Bendschneider, said. "As we know, apps and software in general are playing an increasingly important role in businesses. Readify is recognised globally for its innovative software solutions and will further help us create software-led digital transformations with our customers," Ms Bendschneider said.
Readify employs around 200 staff across major Australian cities, including 160 software developers.

- the BAF stake was on the books at $2.5mill; also BLA would have a share in its Venture Capital Fund (and has been there as an early investor since 2013). There was talk of IPO to the market this year .... clearly TLS made a better offer.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 29 2015, 10:27 AM
  Quote Post

Added by request:

Blue Sky Alterantives Access Fund Limted (BAF)

Regards,

ShareScene Admin

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING