Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

94 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 91 92 93 94   

Reply to this topic

KIM, KIMBERLEY DIAMOND COMPANY NL
Bryce
post Posted: Jan 15 2004, 11:11 AM
  Quote Post

Nice if it could get through this time.

wolverine
post Posted: Jan 15 2004, 11:03 AM
  Quote Post

KIM up on some volume

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

itm54
post Posted: Jan 13 2004, 08:49 PM
  Quote Post

Little birdie tells me that instos now own about 40% of KIM, and that there may be a bit more stability in the price. Of course its wet season, but they must have some results soon from earlier work. The financing deal seems to be taking a long time, I suppose $A value hasn't helped. Wouldn't it be nice if they could swing some sort of deal, financing or otherwise, I suppose its just a matter of time. In the meantime, KIM seems a reasonable hold at these levels, forming a new base.

wolverine
post Posted: Jan 11 2004, 09:37 AM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY itm54, Tue 06/01/04 10:13pm   [READ POST]

itm54 your detail is greatly appreciated.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

itm54
post Posted: Jan 10 2004, 02:10 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY Bryce, Wed 07/01/04 10:16am   [READ POST]

Kim looking good Bryce. The Bollingers came crowding around her over the New Year period, hugging her tightly, nothing but the best sparkling wine for our sparkling KIM lol. Gentle move, not too volatile. Let's hope that when she gets a bit more volatile the move is up rather than down - good indications so far.

Bryce, you're a tragic! PTD is 90% gamble imo, I'd be taking profits if I had any (know when to walk away). Interesting to see if the gap down to 1.80 acts as support. QPX, well that's 100% gamble (takes one to know one), but the recent trading by those close to the company augurs well. Problem is the QPX poker game is being played in German, puts most of us at a disadvantage.

Bryce
post Posted: Jan 7 2004, 10:16 AM
  Quote Post

Nice analysis itm54.
I'm still holding, i wonder if the rainy season has held up the new production facility.

Green in both Peppy and Kim, will QPX follow.

itm54
post Posted: Jan 6 2004, 09:13 PM
  Quote Post

KIM getting ready to sparkle again.
Closed up 2 at 97, but vwap was 98.85 after high 101. Volume 2m today and 901k yesterday shows its shaken off its festive season lethargy.
Today's move broke its recent downtrend line (as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so KIM might be seen as having formed a symmetrical triangle from which it has just broken free).

Indicators are mixed - Stochastics and Williams %R didn't like the drop of 4 from today's high to close so they reckon KIM's done her dash for the moment, but RSI, MACD & ADX suggest there's more upside to come.

Guppy MMA shows the l/t averages still well spaced, almost flat with a slight upward bias, the s/t having dipped down to the 50dEMA but now turned up. This suggests that the recent dip was a buying opp before the l/t uptrend resumes.

Fibonacci shows a nice retracement of just over 38.2% of the big run from 56 to 113, which tends to support the Guppy MMA conclusion of a strong trend about to resume.
Perhaps Rosskend might give us a Gann projection.

The increase in activity suggests something may be brewing. KIM looks good when she's running, definitely worth watching, esp for those of us who hold stock. Seemingly it would take some really good news to better the previous high of 113, but the smallness of the recent retracement suggests holders are expecting another run.
If there is any positive sentiment towards KIM in the next few weeks it could spill over to others in the diamond sector.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Bryce  

94 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 91 92 93 94

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING