Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

119 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jun 11 2019, 09:27 AM
  Quote Post

Not only has PYC management been told to shut up and toe the line but it looks like all the HC pumptards have been given the message as well.
Nearly half way through June and we are supposed to be waiting on notice for a June shareholder update meeting. What a farce!
Not even a notice to hide their shame saying, oh, its now going to be held in July.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jun 8 2019, 10:29 AM
  Quote Post

From their update dated April 29th. I just get a little bit of a feeling they are talking a load of crap when they start telling us about future projections and its all business as usual.
First of all, who's paying because funds are disappearing quick? Junior doesn't come cheap. And have these results provided PYC with a point of difference or not? Because if they have, you can be sure it will be snapped up at this price. Which is why, they are talking a load of crap about future projections. Mr. Ikea didn't sign on to pay for clinical trials, save humanity or partake in any shape or form in a project with a, I think its 99 per cent failure rate. Those aren't the kind of risk profiles a real estate guy likes to play with.

Also, if the meeting is to be held in June with notice to come closer to the date, then how much closer to the date can you be than one third of the way through June. Pretty obvious they have been told to shut up and toe the line. Probably by ALNY.

Its safe to assume we are at the end game. PYC is about to become extinct. How much for is the final question. I'm guessing 5c. As the real estate man will attest to, a developer doesn't pay the price of fully or even half developed land when he is buying an undeveloped bare block of land with nothing but a promise of what might be from the vendor. It is also a telling sign that a real estate guy is getting into biotech instead of the next big project in real estate. In other words, stay out of the property sector. Perhaps we should be talking about diamond mines instead. lol
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 6 2019, 03:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jun 5 2019, 02:16 PM

CSL have the class to give three weeks notice for their meetings with shareholders. If PYC are to have the same class then tomorrow is it.
https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190508/pdf/...y83rgv85w02.pdf

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 5 2019, 02:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jun 5 2019, 02:16 PM

You do have to wonder why they can't be bothered going to the biggest Biotech showcase in the world if they have something to say!

But the longer it goes on for the more obvious it becomes as to why Junior got that sweet contract clause about what happens when there is a change of control.

I never bought the idea that Mr. Ikea is there because he wants to cure neurological or central nervous disease as a legacy.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 5 2019, 02:16 PM
  Quote Post

One week of four down and no notice of any investors update meeting. No notice to say there isn't one either. Volumes and slow price rise indicates this is going through a thaw and overnight they will be sold. As I keep saying, where are the development funds coming from?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 4 2019, 06:54 PM
  Quote Post

This may well be more like a canary before its anything to do with a tractor!

The general consensus is ARWR is ahead of the curve when it comes to the competition. I believe, but do not have it confirmed, ARWR are using PYC's EET which means the difference between ARWR and the rest must be PYC IP. Given ALNY are all over PYC it won't be long before they snap them up.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 3 2019, 07:30 PM
  Quote Post

Still nothing trading. An unofficial halt pending buy out? Mr. Ikea there for a good time not a long time. 5c if you are lucky. 2.5c more probable. Guess who makes out like a dog on heat!

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 31 2019, 02:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ May 30 2019, 05:19 AM

Are we in a trading halt? 2.5bn shares and not a single one trades. And right before the big BIO 2019 conflab.

Where is all the development cash from I say.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 30 2019, 05:19 AM
  Quote Post

2.5bn shares on issue and barely a single one gets traded day after day. Even the HC pump jockeys have packed up and gone home.

The company still puts out they are making great scientific progress. Fantastic I say. Then I ask, who is paying for the development of all this science? Or even, who is buying the rights to all this science and what price are they paying?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 27 2019, 12:16 PM
  Quote Post

PYC looking decidedly forlorn, spurned and lonely.

How's that tractor slayer?

--------------------

119 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING