Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ANO, ANTARIA LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Mar 14 2019, 01:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Feb 26 2019, 01:11 PM

Gotta love this response to today's speeding ticket. Must say ANO's rapid rise has me scratching my head also. Prior to this ann the SP soared to $4.02 - back down to $3.67 currently

The share price fluctuations were the results of daily turnover of a fraction of
1% of the number of shares on issue.

The Board of ANO are not aware of any circumstances leading to the change in
the price of ANO’s securities. The Board is not aware of any information given
by investment groups or on social media platforms relating to the ANO share
price increase. There is no new agreements being negotiated and there has
been no trading involving any entities of any of the Directors or Officers. ANO
confirms we are complying with the Listing Rules, in particular, Listing Rule 3.1.
ANO’s current trading results for Q3 FY19 are in line with our previous
announcements, in particular the Investor Presentation Update dated 21
February 2019. We will provide an update on our progress at the end of the
March quarter.

On behalf of the Board, I apologise for the inability to explain the rapid
increase in our share price.

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=ano
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 26 2019, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Feb 8 2019, 11:19 AM

Another director buying - or propping up a falling SP? Thinly traded stock - yesterdays total volume 120k, today 12k

Lev Mizikovsky buys on market 120k share value $207k through Poltick P/L of which he is a director - indirect interest
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 8 2019, 11:19 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Feb 7 2019, 01:00 PM

Directors change ann out - shows Geoff Acton buying 15,000 shares for total value $31,500 = $2.10/share - says change occurred today - 8th Feb - but SP didn't hit $2.10 today. Did yesterday, which suggests Acton was buying high during yesterday's spike. Propping up the SP or he thinks it's good value.

Who is the "customer"?
4 February 2019
Extension to Key Customer Agreement for 3 Years
The ANO Board signed an extension to a key customer supply agreement for 3 years,
until 2022, with a total contract value of a minimum of $4 million.
The Board, Management and staff express their gratitude to the customer and their
team for extending the supply agreement and continuing to place orders in excess of
the minimum contractual annual volume.
ANO will make every attempt to increase capacity to meet their growing sales
demand whilst maintaining consistently high quality product.

Who are the 3 shareholders - one appears to be Chris Silvestro, named below, former ANO director who held 1.25%. The only other large shareholders, apart from Lev Mizikovsky, are Kearney Ethical Investments/Brian Maurice Kearney 12.1%(there's a HC poster who posts under the name of kearneymaurice on ANO thread) and Acropolis Pty Ltd/Bruce Cameron with 2.39% - makes up 16%, but not sure
14 January 2019
Major Shareholder Launches Ethical Zinc Sunscreen Brand
Three of ANO’s shareholders who collectively own 16% of Advance NanoTek Limited,
have launched a new brand of sunscreen “Ethical Zinc” based on one of the zinc
dispersions manufactured by ANO.
Advance NanoTek Chairman, Mr Lev Mizikovsky welcomed the news. “It’s rewarding
to see valued shareholders grasp the market opportunities that our revolutionary
reef safe (harmful chemical free) products offer.”
Ethical Zinc Executive Director, Mr Chris Silvestro added “Our ultimate desire is to
play a part in the incredible growth in ZinClear sales currently being experienced to
benefit all ANO shareholders and promote the many advantages offered by zinc
oxide (in particular, ZinClear) as a superior UV protector.”

Top 20 Shareholders @ 30 June 2018
POLTICK PTY LTD 24,048,712 42.81 – Lev Mizikovsky
KEARNEY ETHICAL INVESTMENTS PTY LTD 4,734,620 8.43
MR BRIAN MAURICE KEARNEY + MRS MIRELLA UGHETTA DORICA KEARNEY 2,068,563 3.68

ACROPOLIS PTY LTD 1,340,000 2.39 - Bruce Cameron (former director ANO) http://www.advancenanotek.com/irm/PDF/1057...sInterestNotice
LEVI PTY LTD 902,620 1.61 - Lev Mizikovsky
JOMANGI ENTERPRISES PTY LIMITED 800,000 1.42 – Robert Mangioni/former director /lawyer Watson Mangioni
IFM PTY LIMITED 750,000 1.34 - Tod Stephen McGrouther
MR CHRISTOPHER SILVESTRO 700,000 1.25 https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160504/pdf/...0hmbw4x4mlv.pdf
MR BRUCE CAMERON 625,727 1.11
BANNABY INVESTMENTS PTY LIMITED 604,699 1.08
MR STEPHEN DE BELLE + MS JENNIFER SHEEHAN 603,270 1.07
MR ALAN GRAHAM ROCHFORD 599,750 1.07
MR ERIK ADRIAANSE 500,000 0.89
BANNABY INVESTMENTS PTY LTD 500,000 0.89
MELBOURNE CORPORATION OF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD 500,000 0.89 - Vanda Russell Gould
http://cyc.live.irmau.com/irm/PDF/1513_0/C...estNoticeVGould
TOWNS CORPORATION PTY LTD 500,000 0.89
MR EDWIN GIOVANNI DIAZ 469,875 0.84
MR PAUL EHRLICH + MRS LAUREN EHRLICH 430,000 0.77
MRS KAREN LESLEY CUTLACK + MR DAVID GRAEME CUTLACK 408,727 0.73
MR KEITH W KERRIDGE 400,000 0.71
41,486,563 73.85

Nice to see Lev Mizikovsky giving financial support to former Ipswich mayor, and former ANO director, Paul Pisasale who found himself in a spot of bother recently
Apart from being Chairman of ANO, Lev Mizikovsky is the founder of home builder ASX listed TAM, AIR, CLH and NSX listed SenterpriSys
https://stockhead.com.au/news/you-win-one-l...bled-h1-profit/
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 7 2019, 01:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Feb 7 2019, 11:52 AM

Looks like it was a pump and dump. SP reached a high of $2.40 at 12:30:13 pm - currently, at 2.00 pm it's $1.86

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 7 2019, 11:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jan 29 2019, 08:11 PM

Not sure why this stock is surging - up 23.2%@ $2.39 on no recent news other than ann dated 4/2/19 . Maybe another ramp on HC?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Jan 29 2019, 08:11 PM
  Quote Post

ANTARIA LIMITED is now called ADVANCE NANOTEK LIMITED - code remains ANO

ANO put out this (extract) announcement, following a RAMP on Hotcopper (see below). Odd that a company would respond to such a post - never seen this before. Companies usually object to DOWN RAMPS. HC is known for posters with vivid imaginations and outlandish/pie in the sky posts about where a stock price will go - I've seen some crackers in my time. This one is up there.
Response to Optimistic Share Price Projections
The Board has become aware through emails that shareholders have posted comments about the new brand ZinXation and growing sales in ZinXation to increase, within 2 years, the share price to
$10 using marketing campaigns and websites.

We want to make clear the Board does not foresee a $10 share price due to capacity limitations and the current size of the zinc market

This is the post the company is responding to, titled - Zinxation will be a Senxation: $10 share price soon - if ever there was a candidate for being moderated on the basis of RAMPING, this would have to be a contender - but it still stands.

We still haven't seen much new or development on the first of ANO's consumer product Zinxation but I am confident that it will explode in sales upon launch and we'll be seeing a share price of $10 or even more in the next 12-24 months.

Sounds crazy? It's not. Here's why: At the moment the company is only selling Zinclear XP & IM to manufacturers and we have already witnessed huge growth in sales volume (and subsequent rises share price) but this is to a market that doesnt really understand how to use ANO's formulation.

The current valuation is only based off their base product zinc sales with a little bit of Alusion revenue. We have seen the current management are shrewd when it comes to managing a manufacturing company - this is evidenced by their transaction history buying equipment cheap and selling it at near-purchase price, as well as constantly improving staff, raw materials and rent costs.

The efficiency of the operation has improved year on year for several years now.

We have seen ANO also has a good B2B sales department – they have been growing orders faster than they can produce with no indication of them letting up.

Here is where it starts to get interesting.

A direct to consumer product will allow them to capitalize on synergies of owning the bulk of ingredients that make up sunscreen and make a much greater amount of revenue on the same amount of ingredient as selling to a third party.

But the real trump card has still not been played by ANO. There is a growing awareness in the media which is emerging about chemical-vs-natural zinc sunscreens and the benefits of Zinc-based sunscreens on our bodies and also the environment, eg: Coral.

The fact the government decided to allocate near-on half a billion dollars to the Great Barrier Reef Foundation is reassuring. What will GBRF spend it’s millions on? No doubt some will go towards awareness about damage to coral with chemical sunscreens.

ANO’s MD Geoff Acton is basically the Nikola Tesla of the year 2019 – a marketing genius, decades ahead of his time. He has spotted this opportunity coming years away and has built ANO from the ruins of several years ago. At the 2018 AGM he told us all he has literally been slaving over the hot ovens, working 7 days a week because they had so many orders.

When I first saw Zinxation’s packaging in the announcement a few months back, my first though was “WTF? Is it the 1st of April?” but it’s haute couture style grew on me like the iconic Gucci’s Courrier range and I am certain we will see Zinxation repped by cashed up Instagram internationals who value skin fairness and will ship it back en mass to China to be resold to privately on their Wechat accounts. At this point, sensible prices go out the window and ANO can charge $70/tube for a luxury good, which will be paired with a Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick and a MiuMiu clutch.

The same thing happened to UGG boots in the mid-2000’s – for decades they were laughed at for being ‘ugg-ly’ until Mainland China got a hold and they became a billion dollar industry.

It’s just a matter of time before Geoff’s Zinxation sunscreen gets featured on the likes of Becky Li (@Miss_shopping_li) or Dipsy’s (@realDipsy) Wechat and ANO wont be able to produce enough tubes no matter what price they decide to charge. $10SP will be a bargain at that point.

And unlike a tech-company with a great idea but no product, ANO has what is likely the greatest sunscreen in the world, already in production.

We all endure users like @Klogg and @vestro harping on like Daffy Duck about the potential of this company but I feel even there are underestimating the power of a world-leading product in the hands of a marketing savant.

The only difference between Geoff and Tesla IMO is that Tesla died penniless whereas Geoff will die a billionaire.

Followed it up with this - basking in the glory of "becoming the subject of a news article on the world’s most reputable source of news – stockhead.com.au" lmaosmiley.gif
Wow, back on the computer after a long and wild Long Weekend only to discover ANO’s share price has gone even wilder, and @tomhagen and I’ve become the subject of a news article on the world’s most reputable source of news – stockhead.com.au

In the past week alone since I posted my (now e-famous) initial prediction, the share price has increased 15.2%. A great result, but nothing out of the ordinary for a company like ANO. If you extrapolate out this weekly share price increase, we are looking at a share price of $1702.10 in 12 months and a share price of $2.67million in 24 months. Makes my earlier estimate of $10 in next 12-24 months look rather conservative.

Tomorrow will no doubt again bring the usual SP gains that we shareholders have grown accustomed to – and with the revised Investor Presentation, hopefully some more info on the much anticipated battery technology which will form the basis of the free energy storage solution for Actonclyffe Tower, a wireless energy transmission tower which will power all of Australia except for Tasmania and New Zealand when it is constructed.

What an age to be alive!

-Thotcopper

The (now) world famous spruiker's posting history-9 posts all on ANO (red flag #1)

Anyway, the thotcopper post/ramp gave ANO the opportunity to also provide a bit of an update biggrin.gif and the SP advanced another 10% today - closed the day @ $1.43.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Oct 27 2014, 06:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: doc-gt's post @ Oct 27 2014, 12:18 PM

Hi Doc;
yes, I did stop out - got 2.0;
but I went back soon after and sold the bulk again last week at average 2.6.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

doc-gt
post Posted: Oct 27 2014, 12:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Sep 4 2014, 12:50 PM

G'day arty

I've been further lightening my position in ANO at 2.7 cents yesterday and today. For neatness, I'm hoping the remainder will be hoovered up in the wake of today's cash flow announcement. If not, well...the SP seems to be heading in the right direction, and the risk of another capital raising seems to have receded. Did you end up getting stopped out at 1.9 cents?

arty
post Posted: Sep 4 2014, 12:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: doc-gt's post @ Sep 4 2014, 08:10 AM

Thanks doc wink.gif

did I buy yours in yesterday's Closing Auction?
Couldn't get back all that I had sold earlier at resistance, but didn't want to lift the Close to 2c.

But good to know we're both holding on - especially since some kind soul took out the 1M 2.1c barrier.
My next target is 2.4c; stop 1.9 as failure to hold 2c would indeed confirm your "false dawn" assumption.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

doc-gt
post Posted: Sep 4 2014, 08:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 29 2014, 02:21 PM

arty

ANO seems to have finally cleared 1.6 cents. I took a few off the table at 1.9 cents, in case the move upwards was another false dawn. However, the buy side now seems fairly loaded and two of the directors have been buying on market, so it will be interesting to see whether 2.3 cents - the upper end of a 3 year trading channel - can be breached in coming days or weeks.

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING