Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

929 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Today, 05:33 PM
  Quote Post

Am expecting another extension from AEB tomorrow but from a morsel of information somewhere else I am expecting something to drop this week. Maybe even tomorrow.

Sunday evening in the US and I have never seen anything so quiet except for that period of time before the tsunami comes in.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jul 20 2019, 05:59 PM
  Quote Post

If I can say anything good about Archer being backed into BLT after BB-401 is sold for a peppercorn, it is the Pay-Pal link.

Who founded Pay-Pal?

Clue: A New Zealander.

That pumptard on HC could be right in offering hope but not for this generation of BLT investors.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 20 2019, 08:52 AM
  Quote Post

Looks like BNTC has stopped trading. Nothing doing for the last few days.

Where's the data on BB-401?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 20 2019, 08:10 AM
  Quote Post

BLT was a spin out from CSIRO in the start. Had a couple of poison pills in the terms and when one expired the hatchet job transpired with certain individuals trying to steal the company. One of those directors is now at BIT and makes no mention of his time at BLT. At this time, the company was US based with US management. Namely Kay and Sara Whatever it is Now. CSIRO stepped in and saved the day. I'd like to say fortunately, but for shareholders that hasn't been the case and as it turned out, they backed a loser because the science is a bust.

Once CSIRO got involved, the Americanization of BLT became the Australianification with BLT being relocated back to Melbourne and if you believe the puff pieces and video had a very big and busy campus in Balmain. We saw the involvement of the Chinese, Citigroup vulture capitalists and now PSS.

When the Chinese handed the IP back to the American's that was the beginning of the re-Americanization of BLT. Now they have the lab in the US, US ownership, US staff and directorship. There are also a couple of token Aussies who seem to have been mandated with the task of doing something with the shell.

While that might be their in-house mandate, they are statutorily required to perform a fiduciary duty. Watching with interest to see what happens with BB-401. A fire sale of what could be a $500m asset to associated parties in order to get a self enriching project backed in to the BLT shell could put them in breach of these duties.

It's getting hot in here.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 19 2019, 02:57 PM
  Quote Post

My goodness! What are the odds?

A director and the secretary, whose area of specialty is M&A, holding a directorship and CEO position in a unlisted high growth CASH HUNGRY company.

https://www.archa.com.au/team/

I bet they must be itching to get a public listing, some cash and a capital raise away. What must they be thinking now that Axovant has ditched out on them and BB-401 is reportedly a fizzer (but how would we know with no data update) and trading below cash?

My guess is BB-401 was part of a broader deal for PFE and ALNY. The shell is to be used as a vehicle for Archa to get a listing. That's what I would be thinking. If such a thing materializes I don't think these people have been honest and transparent with the market.

They should be reported!

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 19 2019, 02:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jul 15 2019, 10:50 AM

A week to forget...again. Friday still to come in the US though.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 19 2019, 09:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jul 13 2019, 08:19 PM

we will never hear about BB-401 again. Not because the results are bad but quite the opposite. They will be so good, all these people will want to do is steal it.

Sell it cheap, get the cash, back in a new company at a fraction of cash backing. Dead duck RNAi lives no more.
That's one of the options and could be the resolution holders are asked to vote on at the AGM.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 19 2019, 08:53 AM
  Quote Post

As the anticipation and hope factor of shareholders rise the closer the quarterly gets the more I doubt anything will b released in that. These people have repeatedly shown they hold their investor base in contempt and will treat them with disrespect and derision. So nothing doing by the end of this month I'm afraid.
So when then?
It looks to me like we will be made to give our thanks to the Americans at the end of November. Just in time for Xmas. For that to happen we will need resolutions passed at the AGM's of various companies. We might be hanging on a thread until Sept/Oct. End of the quarter. Or, maybe Winston finally changed capitalism this week in DC.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 18 2019, 05:42 PM
  Quote Post

Axovant and Alnylam had exclusive use of the BLT ddRNAi IP in their allotted applications. Axovant have canned all future use and applications of it and rescinded all contractual liability they may have had with it. Alnylam are now falling behind in the RNAi race even though they have full use of the ddRNAi IP.

Seems to me like dd in ddRNAi stands for dead duck.
But BLT must have friends somewhere because someone threw a dog a bone in BB-401. Given the CSIRO interest I wouldn't be surprised if its a government department. Maybe even the CSIRO itself.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 18 2019, 02:54 PM
  Quote Post

One of Uncle Mel's other companies, IPD is having an amazing day today. Maybe something is in the pipeline. But what did he do to us at BLT? Why no slice of the cake here?

--------------------

929 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING