Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4364 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
xray
post Posted: Today, 07:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Frogster's post @ Today, 07:50 PM

Starship....really?...I need to shower.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Frogster  

Frogster
post Posted: Today, 07:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xray's post @ Today, 07:43 PM

Nothings gonna stop us now.

--------------------
Dr Wolgen is a magician.
His end game for Scenesse will impress, or even amaze.
En route, along with glimmers of truth, there will be distractions, illusions, sleight of hand and misdirection.
Enjoy the ride.

xray
post Posted: Today, 07:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Frogster's post @ Today, 07:07 PM

Nah..it's definitely the Walnut.
It's all over now baby blue.
Fade to grey.

(Perhaps too many musical references....)
Watevs, get over it you sooky little bitches.

Frogster
post Posted: Today, 07:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: NewToCli's post @ Today, 06:35 PM

I said the other day that I didn't think the source of any shares would be PW selling off his recent issue due to the fact that these shares are commonly locked up for a period which I suggested might be 6 or 12 months. I also suggested the factual detail might be out there if anyone could be bothered to look for it.

Today, I thought I might bother to look for it.

According to the 2014 AGM notes where the recently completed Performance Rights Plan was approved, and describing shares issued under that plan:

"Any Shares issued under the Plan upon vesting and exercise of a Performance Right will rank equally in all respects with other
Shares for the time being on issue except as regards any rights attaching to such Shares by reference to a record date prior to the
date of their issue. The Company will apply for quotation of Shares issued under the Plan. However, the Shares will be subject to
the following transfer restrictions, and may not be traded on ASX while those transfer restrictions apply:

• A participant is not entitled to trade in any Shares issued under the Plan without the prior written consent of the Board until
the earlier to occur of:

a) 7 years after the date of grant of the Performance Rights;
b) the date on which the participant ceases to be employed by the Company or any of its subsidiaries; or
c) such other date as the Board determines.

• The Company may implement any other procedures it considers appropriate to restrict a participant from trading in Shares
issued under the Performance Rights Plan in accordance with these transfer restrictions."

So, it's clear that any recent selling was not from PWs recent issuance. Perhaps it could be from much earlier share award schemes (again, if you're keen to know, you can likely look it up!) but my feeling is that today's move was just technical in nature.

Tree shake, headfake, retrace - any or all of these. Not driven by fundamantals, or anything in the newsletter IMHO.

--------------------
Dr Wolgen is a magician.
His end game for Scenesse will impress, or even amaze.
En route, along with glimmers of truth, there will be distractions, illusions, sleight of hand and misdirection.
Enjoy the ride.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mrdax  oystercatcher  bretto32  Verharven  FarmaZutical  PunkassDerm  macgyver  BS45  sharelooker  odi01  

xray
post Posted: Today, 06:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balimike's post @ Today, 06:25 PM

"Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change."
- Stephen Hawking

But that fucker is d.e.a.d
So wtf does he know.
Fear and Greed.
Unfortunately that is all we respond to as primates.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: balimike  

NewToCli
post Posted: Today, 06:36 PM
  Quote Post

Good news, the biopharm pdufa tracker has been corrected, CLVLY green now marked as priority review

NewToCli
post Posted: Today, 06:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Today, 05:58 PM

How can someone write such a BS like ceo is selling off ..? He clearly shows the world he has no single idea who Cuv is and what it is about ...

balimike
post Posted: Today, 06:25 PM
  Quote Post

One thing I've learned about the stock market is that intelligence is not a factor. Fear seems to be the main driver. One sniff and sell is the word. That mystery lunch time cheap offload is a mystery. Error. Maybe. Induce panic. That seems right. Some 200k shares went. Cheaply. The volumes for the past week have been healthy. A fair sales price. Why not sell then but sell today. Fear. I'll stick with intelligence. It's the long view.

balimike
post Posted: Today, 06:25 PM
  Quote Post

One thing I've learned about the stock market is that intelligence is not a factor. Fear seems to be the main driver. One sniff and sell is the word. That mystery lunch time cheap offload is a mystery. Error. Maybe. Induce panic. That seems right. Some 200k shares went. Cheaply. The volumes for the past week have been healthy. A fair sales price. Why not sell then but sell today. Fear. I'll stick with intelligence. It's the long view.

xray
post Posted: Today, 06:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Today, 05:58 PM

Be afraid.
Be very afraid.
Walnut selling out.
Total collapse.
The end.

(Not quite a Haiku...but close enough)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Verharven  arjan1972  

4364 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING