Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >   

Reply to this topic

EUC, EUROPEAN COBALT LTD
blacksheep
post Posted: Mar 6 2019, 02:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 16 2018, 10:10 PM

Had to smile at Cdchi1 - Tolga mate/HC heart/BW client/early EUC pumper extraordinaire - comments on CLA's decision to go slow on their cobalt project due to current cobalt prices

$CLA finally admitted their project was a zero. Credit to mgt for finally fessing up, but it was pretty obvious a LONG time ago. Laterite level grades but Underground WITH roasting requirement...yeah not going to happen....even at a way higher cobalt prices

Over the road the poor EUC baggies have been trying to contact EUC management for jonks to "fess up" re their project with apparent NIL response!!! The talk is getting hostile - legal action/ASIC complaint being contemplated. Some have sold at a loss

But, but, but Cdchi1 reckons - "$EUC will get something thrown into it at some stage I expect. Not a holder for a long time (wish i could say same about $AL8) but if $EUC goes sub 2c I'll possibly be a buyer."

Yep - another failed pump but the good news is - EUC will get something thrown into it at some stage - and off we go again - whooshka/boom/rinse & repeat.

Might there be some movement on the launching pad? Or just more unhappy campers offloading?

02:29pm AEDT 0.02 14,667,963 293,359.26 S3XT

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

nipper
post Posted: Aug 16 2018, 10:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Aug 16 2018, 09:55 PM

Yr graph says it all. An Ann has weight. The rest is noise.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 16 2018, 09:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 16 2018, 05:21 PM

Surprised the company would use that instagram shot in their official PR - you get used to seeing that on twitter along with a little ditty that somehow gets folks excited - maybe they can read through the code https://www.instagram.com/p/BmR58SGHX1e/?ut...id=nuzpgq7h6fuv

In EUC's last ann they made the following comment

Commissioning of this diamond drill will commence on the 13th of August.

On the 14 August another instagram showing Tolga on the phone getting some info that put a smile on his face smile.gif I suppose one could put 1 + 1 together and come up with 2 smile.gif

Maybe we should just wait for the official version. Life on the Stock Market was much simpler before the introduction of twitter and instagram - you just got an announcement.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

nipper
post Posted: Aug 16 2018, 05:21 PM
  Quote Post

last "Team Tolga" selfie => EUC was above 8c (May)

another one appeared this week (Initial sampling blah high grade Ni-Co blah) ; SP now < 5c

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blacksheep  

blacksheep
post Posted: May 14 2018, 05:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ May 14 2018, 04:56 PM

Take care bg99 - my post wasn't a recommendation.

Not sure what the reason for today's SP spike was all about - up 25%. The company announced they started drilling - not a big deal at this stage, - results at least a couple of weeks away; IMHO
Maybe it was the "selfie" TK posted of himself on Friday? What was he pointing to, was the question from cheerleaders lmaosmiley.gif
Attached Image

Maybe it was luv hearts shimmer and cdchi1 coming back on board after a long absence - all the way down from their previous pump lmaosmiley.gif TK also recently posted a pic of them all in a team meeting = rockstars lmaosmiley.gif
Attached Image

Maybe it was Regal Funds giving it a nudge here and there on social meida lmaosmiley.gif

Too much nudge nudge wink wink and rockstars/legends for my appetite, but a good day trade nevertheless

--------------------

bg99
post Posted: May 14 2018, 04:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ May 3 2018, 08:50 PM

thanks Blacksheep, I picked some up in the low 6's after checking your post..... agree it looks like a good bet coming off the 100% fib retrace

blacksheep
post Posted: May 3 2018, 08:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jan 3 2018, 11:33 AM

According to Julian Babarczy of Regal Funds Management, follower/investor of most of Tolga Kumova's stocks - SYR, HEG, JRV, AL8, DRG etc, etc

Julian Babarczy@BabarczyJulian
$EUC has a market cap of $50m with $19m in cash (see quarterly), and according to the attached announcement is just about to commence drilling from underground. IMO it’s hard to see them missing the #cobalt veins from underground. Very exciting month ahead.

Let's hope he's right, because the SP is not looking too good - almost back to the level where the excitement first started - currently 6.5c
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Jan 3 2018, 11:33 AM
  Quote Post

Stockhead article - Mining tycoon Tolga Kumova backs European Cobalt

Tolga Kumova has become a substantial shareholder in another one of the companies he heads.

Mr Kumova — a resources entrepreneur who has raised more than $500 million for his ASX-listed mining ventures — has taken a 9.93 per cent stake in ASX-listed junior European Cobalt (ASX:ECU), a company he chairs.

If one reads the substantial holding announcement correctly more than half (6.22%, or 39.5 mil) of the 9.93% has come as a result of a transfer from Bilgi Investments Pty Ltd - a company that Ali Kumova (TK's father) was the sole director) into the name of TK as sole director. Bilgi Investments has been holding these 39.5 mil shares since 26/5/2017.

Kitara Investments purchased 3 mil shares on 27/12/2017 and another 250k on 28/12/2017. Kitara Investments is a company where TK is a sole director, as well as Sisu International, and now Bilgi.

Would be nice if these jurno's would get their facts right - and also get the code right - it's EUC, guys, not ECU - but it's sounds good and the SP has responded with a rebound after losing some of it's previous lofty heights

https://stockhead.com.au/resources/mining-t...n-tolga-kumova/
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Oct 12 2017, 10:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Oct 8 2017, 07:08 AM

though he appears to have the midas touch!

What is the Midas touch? Sounds like a good touch to have, but can it end up being a curse? It did for the original King Midas smile.gif

In Greek mythology, Midas was the name of a king in the region of Phrygia in Anatolia, modern-day Turkey. According to the myth, the god Dionysus was trying to find his teacher, the satyr Silenus, who had gone missing after drinking too much wine and wandered off. Silenus was found by the men of Midas, who brought him to the king; Midas recognised him and offered his hospitality for ten days, before taking him back to the region of Lydia, where Dionysus was. The god was so happy that he told Midas he would fulfill one wish for him. Midas asked that everything he touched would become gold, and Dionysus kindly granted the wish.

Midas was particularly excited with his new power and started turning trees and rocks into gold, on his way back home. When he reached his palace, he asked his servants to prepare a grand feast, but to his despair, he soon realised that the food he touched also turned into gold and would soon die of starvation. Even his daughter turned into gold when she greeted her father. Midas, realising that his wish was actually foolish, prayed to Dionysus, who told him to wash in the river Pactolus; everything he would place in the river after that would also turn back to normal. Midas went straight to the river and felt his powers leave him and flow into the waters. In fact, the sands of the river turned gold, explaining the rich minerals that were found in the river by the ancient inhabitants of the area.Midas, relieved of his bane, decided to deny all riches and retreated to the countryside and became a follower of the god Pan

But every journo and HC heart is using the term and his stocks are rocketing

The charmed run of Syrah Resources founder Tolga Kumova has continued, with one of his ventures locking in a new $US45 million ($58m) debt package and another hitting a fresh record high.

Mr Kumova’s New Century Zinc, which is aiming to reopen the once world-leading Century zinc mine in Queensland, announced yesterday it had secured debt financing from big North American resources fund Sprott.

The debt looks likely to cover much of the funding needed to bring Century back into production, adding further momentum to a story that has already propelled New Century towards a market capitalisation of $500m. The stock is up almost 400 per cent since July.

The news came as shares in another Kumova-backed company, copper explorer Alderan Resources, touched another new high. The stock, which listed in June after an IPO at 20c a share, reached as high as $2.40 during the day before closing up 12.9 per cent at $2.18.

Since surprising the market with his sudden resignation from Syrah a year ago, Mr Kumova has demonstrated something of a Midas touch.

His third post-Syrah venture, European Cobalt, has climbed from 1.3c a share in February to as high as 27.5c, although it dropped back to 21.5c yesterday.

Mr Kumova said Sprott’s willingness to provide finance reflected its confidence in New Century’s plans to reprocess old tailings from the mine through its existing facilities.

“Clearly they’re excited about the opportunity, clearly they’re excited about zinc,” he said.

Century was once one of the world’s biggest zinc mines but was shut by then-owner MMG in January last year.

Sprott has opted to extend the debt to New Century despite the company having not yet finished its feasibility study into the reopening. That study is due for completion next month.

The three-year loan from Sprott will include an interest rate of 10 per cent a year.

Patersons Securities analyst Cathy Moises noted the Sprott funding was the latest in a string of positive events that had progressively derisked the Century project. She already has a lofty valuation on New Century of $3.24 a share but noted the company would be worth $4.01 at the current zinc spot price, which has more than doubled since last year.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/m...24deca542fc2663

--------------------

mme
post Posted: Oct 8 2017, 07:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Oct 7 2017, 04:23 PM

Well it's potentially those cobalt percentages plus the possible size of the deposit that has got me on this one not Tolga though he appears to have the midas touch!

As for the hearts brigade to be honest I really don't follow any of them. I do have one person I have a lot of time for and he posts on here as well. As with this site I go to HC to see what's being discussed. I also have a fair idea who is switched on in the particular field of a stock and like with here, trust my instincts as to who appear credible or knowledgeable posters on HC. biggrin.gif

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING