Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

43 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

TLG, TALGA RESOURCES LTD
nipper
post Posted: Mar 4 2019, 12:50 PM
  Quote Post

Or ....
...[noticing some] increase in the price and volume of its shares being traded on the morning of 27 February 2019, TLG undertook some searches online and became aware of a stock trading and investment newsletter article distributed by Port Phillip Publishing (PPP) to its subscribers. The PPP Article contained a positive review on the potential for TLG and recommended its subscribers invest in TLG at different valuations.

TLG does not and has never had any commercial relationship with PPP. The Article was not commissioned, solicited or endorsed by TLG. PPP did not at any stage make contact with TLG’s management regarding the Article or its contents.

TLG had no knowledge of the PPP Article until 27 February 2019 from online searches. TLG notes that the website of PPP advises that it has over 200,000 readers of its free emails, with its subscription services now reaching more than 40,000 investors. The Article focuses on TLG’s primary graphene and graphite assets and technology. ...
- has done wonders for SP; now mid 50's

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 27 2019, 08:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 27 2019, 04:00 PM

Noticed yesterday SP Angel gave TLG a mention in their daily note - not sure if that had any impact on the SP SP Angel are UK based

SP Angel – Morning View – Monday 25 02 19 More Gigafactories needed to plug 2025 battery supply gap
China’s EV battery sector facing consolidation ahead of surge demand

Near-term consolidation and reorganisation is expected across the electric vehicle battery supply chain as the industry adapts to shifting policy on EV subsidies in China while navigating material overcapacity, including battery separators and lithium chemicals according to Wisdom Intelligence and Technology (Nanjing) Co.

“It will happen almost in the whole industry chain,” said Hao. Some smaller companies “are just going out of business” because they are struggling with cashflow and also lack sufficient scale to produce the highest quality materials or components.

Hao continued to highlight vehicle producers are likely to consider more vertical integration with raw material companies, helping to secure supply chains before demand dramatically advances from next year. This is a strong signal for companies including Talga Resources who are developing the world’s highest grade graphite project in Sweden to feed the growing global market with active anode products.

China’s EV subsidy regime now favours suppliers of higher energy density batteries, sparking a bout of consolidation as the number of lithium-ion battery producers in China fell to 90 in 2018 from 135 a year earlier.

However, the outlook remains very robust as Hao adds investors would be wrong to withhold backing for new lithium projects, based on the market’s current status. “People say they are not going to invest in anybody because there’s plenty of supply,” she said. “These projects are for 2025, they are not for 2019, and they need to realize that to get a mine up and running does take time.”

https://www.voxmarkets.co.uk/articles/broke...search-c40d630/

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

nipper
post Posted: Feb 27 2019, 04:00 PM
  Quote Post

up 20% today . No news.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Oct 16 2018, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Oct 15 2018, 11:58 AM

• New test results show Talga’s lithium-ion battery anode product outperforming

commercial benchmark and enabling ultra-fast charge rates (>300mAh/g at 20C)

• In general terms, enables full charge (0% - 100%) of lithium-ion battery in 3 minutes

• Talga moves to trademark its range of lithium-ion anode products as Talnode TM

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Oct 15 2018, 11:58 AM
  Quote Post

The Graphene Promise - Disruptor or Disrupted
By Bob Kohut | 15.10.2018

What’s the “next big thing” to hit the market? This question has tantalized rabid investors in search of the big payoff since forever.

Next big thing candidates typically are involved in business operations that have the potential to make a significant impact on the way things get done in the world. Many are technology firms. As far back as 2012 an article appearing on the website of Canadian metals dealer Kitco heralded graphite as the “new black gold.” Active investors at that time know Kitco was not alone in touting graphite, in large part for its application potential in yet another big thing, the coming boom in Electric Vehicles (EVs).

Many investors focused on the robust demand projections for graphite. The following graph presents more recent data.

Yet that optimistic picture has not saved the fortunes of Australia’s largest graphite producer, Syrah Resources (SYR) from a volatile share price and third place on the ASX Top Thirty Short List.

As is typical of suddenly “hot” commodities like graphite, producers rush in to capitalise on rising demand, only to see commodity prices drop due to oversupply concerns. Demand is only half of the equation with which investors need to be concerned.

3 ASX listed stocks focused on graphene get a mention - TLG, FGR and AXE
Buried in the graphite hype back then was a material made from graphite, hailed at the time as having applications so revolutionary the disruptive effect was compared to the advent of electricity—graphene. This “wonder” material also earned the accolade of “new black gold”.

For many investors, what the business world could do with graphene was more important than its composition or how it is made. And the list of applications read like something out of science fiction.

There are three stocks on the ASX working on the production of graphene. One – Talga Resources (TGR) -- was an early-on favorite when graphene for 3D Printing was all the rage.

There are ASX graphite miners producing high quality flake graphite needed to make graphene, like Hexagon Resources (HXG), but Talga is already producing graphite, with research and development facilities as well as collaboration agreements in place.

The company is diversified, with multiple graphite mining operations and a cobalt mine in place, but it states its principal focus is producing graphene and graphite-enhanced products for the battery, construction, coatings, and polymer markets.

Talga boasts it has the highest-grade flake graphite in the world at its Nunasvaara deposit in the Vittangi graphite mine in Sweden. The company has three other graphite operations in Sweden, and research and product development facilities in Germany and the UK.

The company’s business model calls for direct product development with customers and relies on its own high-quality graphite sources and proven bulk production methods for cost-effective production.

As an example of Talga’s business model at work, the company recently entered into a joint development agreement with UK-based polymer and technology company Biomer Technology LTD to develop graphene enhanced thermoplastics for the healthcare and industrial coatings sectors.

Talga has plans to develop graphene-enhanced products in coatings, composites and resins, battery and fuel cell energy storage, and construction. Graphene bests copper as a conductor of electricity and the company has plans to develop graphene-enhanced concrete that would conduct electricity for de-icing and even charging EVs on the roadways.

The company is recognised as having high-grade flake graphite and a single step, cost-effective production process.

read more - http://www.thebull.com.au/premium/a/77664-...-disrupted.html

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

nipper
post Posted: Sep 23 2018, 10:25 PM
  Quote Post

The Science Show: Graphene; is it happening?
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/progra...pening/10291372

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jun 26 2018, 03:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 26 2018, 03:34 PM

it's all in the wording
Canaccord Genuity was in the market on Tuesday, seeking to raise $6 million for graphite play Talga Resources.

The offer price of 65¢ a share reflected a 5.8 per cent discount to the last close and a 4.7 per cent discount to the five-day volume weighted average price, according to terms sent to fund managers.

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: lgrif  

nipper
post Posted: Jun 26 2018, 03:34 PM
  Quote Post

trading halt is requested pending an announcement by the

Company regarding a funding initiative
- better than another cap raising, though dilutive. Still got conversion of TLGOA's

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jun 25 2018, 10:28 AM
  Quote Post

Initial tests show Talga's graphene-enhanced concrete is highly electrically conductive - attaining 0.05 ohm.cm volume resistivity

• Current applications include: underfloor heating (replacing plumbed hot water based installations), anti-static flooring, EMI shielding, strain sensors and grounding/lightning protection

• Emerging application in solid-state heated roads for environmentally friendly way of clearing ice and snow from key transport routes and airports when compared to use of ploughs, corrosive salt, de-icing chemicals and wastewater treatment of runoff

• Future potential includes role in dynamic and wireless charging of electric vehicles while driving

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 17 2018, 06:44 PM
  Quote Post

https://reneweconomy.com.au/talga-claims-si...ery-race-18291/

--------------------

43 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING