Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1580 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
joules mm1
post Posted: Today, 12:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Today, 11:55 AM

2 of 2
$xjo price needs to close below 6651 to confirm the resistance has held ......not looking likely at this time

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

joules mm1
post Posted: Today, 11:55 AM
  Quote Post

$xjo needs to break thru this 2 x ratio resistance to cull the sell side view
thus far today has been a very clean bid so my sell-up is looking a tad suspectstill worth the effort to hold

STO's while running small longs against the bigger view
#jackbeveryfriggingnimble
Attached Image

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

joules mm1
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Yesterday, 11:23 AM

am holding STO's on $xjo and $dax but very small size, awaiting a bounce to give a larger signal, if the bounces struggle we can look for a larger sell
all the high beta US indexes + the DJTA are major laggards v. the $SPX .....no need to rush but i'd be uber cautious on longs
keep in mind "news fits the trend"
keep an eye on the $BEAR etf, liquidity flowing into the $SPXU (US) and $BEAR funds are a good sign of sellside expansion

liquidity has to be put to work, the question is where?

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Yesterday, 11:16 AM

thanks mate, seems not a good day to buy anything.
do you have any idea of shorts on something??

Dax looks a short for me target down to 12925ish before weekend??

joules mm1
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:16 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Yesterday, 11:09 AM

def not a bid set-up for mine $xjo
we have initial trend rotation on a "minor" level but given the back ground trade o'seas you'll need a decent pair of butchers gloves to buy this
also bware the false -positive signals in the generic indicia
$hsi cfd closed at 80% bids (buy to open) ......yeah, that's not a good look for bids either !!

--------------------

early birds
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Yesterday, 09:47 AM

you mean worth a buy at current level for asx200?? 6658 as i type.

missed out on Dax shorts last night as it's cash closed way over 3135ish. looked bullish at time . but now it is at 13064, looks bids all pull away.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

joules mm1
post Posted: Yesterday, 09:47 AM
  Quote Post

$xjo buyer beware
may reach for 62% but sudden bids on a sell set-up rarely good for more than a few mins

Attached Image

--------------------

early birds
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 11:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Nov 20 2019, 09:53 PM

in $dax (cash) , we may see an outside-down weekly bar if we stay below 13135's thursday/friday

==============
that is plan trading level i can understand it fully. some other stuff you wrote that i just pretend understood them, but to be honest kinda scratch my head. forgive me {i'm an old bugg} not as techy as you do..

if you can give us "kiss" way { keep it simple stupid} a lot of us here will appreciate you ! of course at your will! : tongue.gif

now , since i made few bucks tonight { short scalping 15---20 points each trade]. i will keep eye on how Dax gonna close at {cash market]
thanks mate for the advise!!

we are here to help each other.

joules mm1
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 09:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Nov 20 2019, 08:26 PM

mate, you win the personality stakes biggrin.gif

careful on size, it easy to get a burst against you especially designed for the early movers (weak shorts) to have to buy back what the smart money wants to sell

in $dax (cash) , we may see an outside-down weekly bar if we stay below 13135's thursday/friday

--------------------

early birds
post Posted: Nov 20 2019, 08:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Nov 20 2019, 06:54 PM

sentiment really bearish tonight.

short everything that moves for a DT tonight. looks shorts scalp everywhere. lmaosmiley.gif
i know, i/m hopeless some times.

1580 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING