Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

30 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

WRR, WORLD REACH LIMITED
diana
post Posted: Apr 9 2015, 10:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 9 2015, 11:17 AM

biggrin.gif .... but I think the drinks are getting better and closer together. We've moved from fruit punch to a boutique lager. Who knows, one day we may actually make some money out of this little company!!! Still hoping for some champagne!

Just saying ...

Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

nipper
post Posted: Mar 9 2015, 11:17 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: intsol's post @ Sep 23 2009, 10:03 PM

groundhog day from Sept 2009 ..... up 66% or something like that

long time between drinks

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

golfnut
post Posted: Sep 24 2009, 09:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: intsol's post @ Sep 23 2009, 10:03 PM

Hi instol, as you can see this stock lays dorment for long periods of time but is definately announcement driven. so i guess we wait and see what else they've got lined up to announce, if nothing its back to being dorment again. i guess the T+3 traders will leave first though lets hope it holds.
cheers

intsol
post Posted: Sep 23 2009, 10:03 PM
  Quote Post

Up 66% yesterday, and held today on big volume, after Announcement of $500K contract to sell it Iridium GPS Tracking units to Telstra.
Contract to be completed by end of October. Lets see if there will be more followup orders to push things along smile.gif

Intsol

golfnut
post Posted: May 6 2009, 07:19 AM
  Quote Post

Any comments on the Quarterly, i'm no accountant but it appears to me they made a nice profit and have over a million in the bank and yet the SP stinks.

gottsy
post Posted: Jun 4 2008, 08:00 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: OZGAZ on Wednesday 04/06/08 02:26pm

Yes Ozgaz i think the word is certainly getting out. A good quarterly and the price will be rerated again.

Cheers
Gottsy

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

OZGAZ
post Posted: Jun 4 2008, 02:26 PM
  Quote Post

At last some decent depth , great to see ! word is getting out.......

Cheers All

Ozgaz tongue.gif

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

OZGAZ
post Posted: Jun 3 2008, 06:26 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Clever1 on Tuesday 03/06/08 12:53pm

Yep, nice close on a red day and buy depth slowly building, as you say Clever1 hopefully this will pop up on more people's radar............ laughingsmiley.gif

Cheers All

Ozgaz

--------------------

Clever1
post Posted: Jun 3 2008, 12:53 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: OZGAZ on Tuesday 03/06/08 11:45am

Ozgaz

Support appears to be evident by todays buying, the only way for the share price to appreciate is for this to be on the radar of more people. It is up to existing followers to educate people we know ... so they then in turn do some research and form an opinon, hopefully the same as ours ... mine at least smile.gif

Cheers

Clever1

OZGAZ
post Posted: Jun 3 2008, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Clever1 on Tuesday 03/06/08 09:39am

Clever1,
Thanks for those figures, it does look promosing overall and they seem to be really pushing BEAM globally. Fingers crossed particularly if they can bring more resellers onboard but I would love to see some support at 1.2 to 1.4 c......

Cheers

Ozgaz

--------------------

30 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING