Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

30 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

VMS, VENTURE MINERALS LIMITED
mme
post Posted: May 17 2014, 08:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Nick1970's post @ May 16 2014, 08:26 PM

Suppose the market is still worried about the appeals period and maybe the wording of yesterday's announcement. Mind you it was a pissy amount that put us in negative territory?

I'm hoping Hamish and the team have actually advanced talks etc on all fronts whilst we have been in limbo so it'll be on wards and upwards in early June. biggrin.gif .

Nick1970
post Posted: May 16 2014, 08:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ May 16 2014, 01:19 PM

Jeez mme - bearish price action today. Still uncertainty about I am afraid. Still holding however.

--------------------
Use a stop loss every time.

mme
post Posted: May 16 2014, 01:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Feb 11 2014, 09:02 AM

Finally we can get on with business!! Time now for management to illustrate once again to the market the value of Riley and Livingstone to the market aside from the Mount Lindsay project! biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: Feb 11 2014, 09:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Nov 20 2013, 11:43 AM

Taken a bit longer than I anticipated but news is due shortly. Might explain the recent price activity along with weekend news about updating infrastructure etc in the Northwest region. The news release mentioned the VMS project/s! Think the final hurdle report is due this week from memories! biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: Nov 20 2013, 11:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 16 2013, 08:07 PM

No volume though that's because there's only just over 200000 on the offer. At 21 cents and very nice to see Hamish chipping in with 250000 av around 19 cents!! As I said earlier watch this space imo! biggrin.gif

arty
post Posted: Nov 16 2013, 08:07 PM
  Quote Post

VMS has been crawling along at the mid-level of its recent trading range.
I want to know (be alerted) when it's moving up, say 21c, preferably with volume.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

mme
post Posted: Nov 16 2013, 04:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Sep 25 2013, 02:08 PM

Watch this space!! biggrin.gif

P.S. Roadworks coming along nicely from the Reece Dam junction north of Tullah to Burnie!

mercury
post Posted: Sep 25 2013, 02:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Sep 25 2013, 08:03 AM

this could get dragged out like Bathurst resources.

Merc

mme
post Posted: Sep 25 2013, 08:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Sep 25 2013, 07:53 AM

Looks like I was wrong according to this media release from the Examiner:

Environmental group Save The Tarkine will appeal against a decision to approve a proposed iron ore mine in the Tarkine.

CLICK TO READ: Legal steps to follow Tarkine mine approval

The group announced this morning that it would lodge an application in the Federal court for a judicial review of the decision to approve Venture Minerals' Riley Creek mine.

Save the Tarkine said it would allege that the approval decision made by former Environment Minister Mark Butler was unlawful.

"We believe that this case demonstrates the lack of regard for the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Act in decisions affecting the Tarkine", Save the Tarkine campaign coordinator Scott Jordan said.

Mr Jordan described the Resource Management and Planning Appeal Tribunal decision handed down yesterday as odd and disappointing.

The application will be lodged this week

mme
post Posted: Sep 25 2013, 07:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Nick1970's post @ Sep 24 2013, 08:43 PM

Yeah I get the feeling from media releases and it's my opinion, I think they won't appeal.

I do think protests at both the Shree and Venture sites will happen though! Ironically coming into summer now so it won't be so hard for the protesters to bear though the giant march flies and leaches might test them! (LOL)! biggrin.gif

30 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING