Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

37 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

POH, PHOSPHAGENICS LIMITED
veeone
post Posted: Jul 2 2013, 02:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 1 2013, 03:07 PM

Right after they get a good plug on landline for their mastitis treatment for cows!!! V1

nipper
post Posted: Jul 1 2013, 03:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Mar 17 2012, 03:10 PM

Ooops

Phosphagenics Ltd (POH) says it has identified what appear to be irregular transactions in relation to its invoicing and accounting records. The company believes the amounts involved may be material. It has retained independent legal and accounting professionals to undertake a thorough and extensive investigation.

Pending finalisation of the investigation, the board has suspended Dr Esra Ogru from performing her functions as CEO. In the interim, executive director and joint CEO Mr Harry Rosen returned today from the company's New York office to assume the role of sole CEO.

Notwithstanding the above, the board affirmed that the company's clinical trial programs would continue as planned and that it had current funds on hand of $14.1m, compared with $16.9m in December 2012.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

arty
post Posted: Mar 17 2012, 03:10 PM
  Quote Post

Orbis appears to have taken profit. Browsing back through their "Substantial Holder" announcements, this is what I found:

In October/November last year, they participated in the 14c spp adding 58M shares, nearly half again their prior holdings of 120M.
Since then, they've been net sellers, offloading almost 35M, as advised effective 15/02, 2/03, and 13/03 2012.
Those sales netted between 20 and 21.5c, or a profit of close to 50%.

The big question is: Are they done selling yet? Or was yesterday's high volume more of the same?

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Mar 15 2012, 02:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: milroy man's post @ Mar 15 2012, 11:33 AM

for newcomers, that's true, MM;
Those that have been long since December, maybe picking up a few trading credits from those earlier swings, may see it differently.
For us, the pivotal resistance has been sitting at 22c and "may" have been broken, only to be tested as new support.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

milroy man
post Posted: Mar 15 2012, 11:33 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Mar 15 2012, 09:29 AM

Arty, wouldn't it be safer waiting and buying once the old high is taken out at 23 cents for any newcomers?

arty
post Posted: Mar 15 2012, 09:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: lexus_sky's post @ Dec 16 2011, 07:40 PM

"We is!" biggrin.gif

From this morning's announcement:
Company Announcement

Korean Distribution Agreement for BioElixia®

15 March 2012, Melbourne, Australia: Australian drug delivery technology company Phosphagenics Limited (ASX: POH, OTCQX: PPGNY) is pleased to announce that they have signed an agreement with Korean Drug Company Ltd to supply BioElixia® exclusively to outlets in South Korea. The agreement is subject to minimum volumes.
Their range of clients includes health and beauty salons, drugstores, and medical and dermatological clinics totalling over 9000 outlets throughout South Korea and South East Asia.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01279026

Have been trading it in recent weeks sub-22c; holding since the breakout with tight stop: Close below 22c
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

lexus_sky
post Posted: Dec 16 2011, 07:40 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: console's post @ Nov 4 2009, 06:57 AM

wow no one is looking into this Hot STOCK??WHAT A SHAME!!

watchmaker
post Posted: May 17 2011, 09:09 PM
  Quote Post

It looks like wake-up time for POH. Today they announced a deal with the Myer group, where their chain will be selling a range of anti cellulite products. The market seemed to like it, and given there's raft of other products on the brink of going live, then one might reasonably conclude today's news is a mere forerunner of things to come

Said 'Thanks' for this post: peppy  

fossick
post Posted: Nov 17 2010, 11:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ Oct 13 2010, 10:07 AM

Well 3M, thats about as good as it gets,another step forward.

veeone
post Posted: Oct 13 2010, 10:07 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ijay's post @ Oct 13 2010, 09:38 AM

Once phase 2/3 trials are done should be well on its way!! In discussion with leading international patch manufacturers is very promising........That might get the SP to move more once announced who it is. V1

37 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING