Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >   

Reply to this topic

EML, EMERCHANTS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  Quote Post

This week, we highlight WAM Active's (ASX: WAA) holding in financial services company EML Payments (ASX: EML). EML provides instant and secure payment solutions across 21 countries in North America, Europe and Australia.

On Monday, the company announced the acquisition of Irish financial technology company Prepaid Financial Services for $423 million, providing EML with a suite of digital banking services.

We first invested in EML as we were attracted to the growth profile and operating leverage of the business and have seen an improvement in the competitive landscape as banks have exited the space. We remain attracted to the acquisition opportunities for EML and see a strong earnings growth profile. Shares in EML closed up 14.7% for the week.

- bold move for a small cap to take on another player half it's size

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Nov 22 2012, 01:45 PM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: EMERCHANTS LIMITED (EML)

Regards, ShareScene.com

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 19 2011, 03:24 PM
  Quote Post

Name updated by request:

To: ADEPT SOLUTIONS LIMITED (AAO)

Regards, Sharescene.com

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 30 2010, 03:40 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

AUSTRALASIA GOLD LIMITED (AAO)

TO:
AUSTRALASIA CONSOLIDATED LIMITED (AAO)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

RADIO
post Posted: Aug 5 2008, 12:49 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (01/08/2008 13:15:00):
AAO - June 2008 Quarterly Report - Mr Trevor Ireland, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RADIO
post Posted: Jul 1 2008, 03:36 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (01/07/2008 10:30:00):
AAO - Significant Project added to Portfolio - Mr Trevor Ireland, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

sko6
post Posted: May 27 2007, 11:31 PM
  Quote Post

Hi There,

I m new to share, and for some reason I ve bought small amount of AAO as a starting pt into share market......very happy a wk ago....when sp was up.....BUT all the sudden sp go south!! any1 know what happen?? is this expected??

hit&hope
post Posted: May 27 2007, 07:20 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: bigjack on Friday 25/05/07 10:12am

BJ,

Still holding, but did start to question my logic towards the end of the week. I am usually a longer term holder rather than a trader, so I will stick for a while yet.

Spose I am like many other small players, love to see the shares I have bought go up at the start so I can lock them away and not worry about them and enjoy the ride.

Good luck

h&h

bigjack
post Posted: May 25 2007, 10:12 AM
  Quote Post

H&H
I hope you did not get shaken out......I too am expecting some news next week.
BJ

hit&hope
post Posted: May 23 2007, 07:06 AM
  Quote Post

Bigjack,

Nice response from AAO to the speeding ticket. Hopefully they will still maintain the momentum. Do smile.gif you have any info as to when the drill results will be announced ? I suspect by Tuesday next week at latest, but only a guess.

Good luck to holders.

h&h

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING