Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

35 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

SNN, SONNET CORPORATION LIMITED
Boman
post Posted: Oct 27 2006, 01:23 AM
  Quote Post

mmmmmmm. selling mobiles to over protective parents for kids. mmm not sure. very smart or very dumb.... well what hey got to lose. hey!!!!! This company !!!!.. No wonder i,m such a loser, I still watch and wait... If i burnt my money instead at least i would have been warm 4 a while...

paddle
post Posted: Sep 1 2006, 04:01 PM
  Quote Post

One to avoid based on the managaments questionable ability, look back to around the time of the buy back,wonder what they were on.

ogato
post Posted: Sep 1 2006, 10:59 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: wallyoff on Saturday 15/04/06 04:44pm

what's happening now. Any future?

wallyoff
post Posted: Apr 15 2006, 04:44 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: theking on Sunday 09/04/06 08:56am

This company is still going.....high debt.....little income......more issued options.......no new contracts.

Good luck to all that hold.

--------------------
“If you want to get something done, always ask the busiest person”

theking
post Posted: Apr 9 2006, 08:56 AM
  Quote Post

IS this pup still GOING.. king.gif

mercury
post Posted: Jan 6 2006, 12:19 PM
  Quote Post

I was looking at some charts and came across SNN. wow! I was not impressed.
Then I read that report too. But I missed any dividend. I was led to believe that the management would be considering it in Nov 2006. Is that a correct interpretation?

It had a good run....but the party is over it seems and more hard work to be done, in a very competitive market.
good luck to holders of this stock. If I had to punt on a stock I think this would be one of them, but with 50 million shares to be offered at 7.5cts in February, I think I would wait.
Comments?
Mercury

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

leppard
post Posted: Nov 23 2005, 10:42 AM
  Quote Post

wow this former good story looks like one sick puppy.

theking
post Posted: Oct 10 2005, 03:11 PM
  Quote Post

THE KING says has not been some talk for some time but just read the annual lot of words but not much direction and payed Div`s but does not look ahead that well any info would be Great.. king.gif

drarthur
post Posted: Apr 18 2005, 01:15 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: cable-guy on Monday 18/04/05 01:43pm

at these prices it certainly does. 20.45%

--------------------
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

cable-guy
post Posted: Apr 18 2005, 01:13 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: The Zinc Punter on Wednesday 26/01/05 07:25pm

the yield looks good on these puppies...

35 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING