Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

WEC, WHITE ENERGY COMPANY LIMITED
mistagear
post Posted: Jan 13 2012, 02:51 PM
  Quote Post

Speeding ticket today and nobody bothers to dump it..
What on earth has got into you lot ? lol

--------------------
------------------------
[url="http://xgamesbowling.com"]X Games Bowling[/url]
Bear Cottage is the first children's hospice in NSW.

It is a place where children with terminal illnesses and their families can stay from time to time and receive rest and medical care in a home-like environment.

Please support >>> Bear Cottage for Kids,
An initiative of the Children's Hospital at Westmead NSW
http://www.bearcottage.chw.edu.au/

www.xgamesbowling.com

malfrey
post Posted: Jul 27 2011, 10:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: terrine's post @ Jul 27 2011, 04:07 PM

I think the directors usually have a fairly good insight as to what a company is doing. So, no, I do not have any better idea. It looks to me like 19 million reasons to follow in his footsteps - but unfortunately I do not have 19M lmaosmiley.gif .
(GXY could be interesting though)

--------------------
I do not give advice as I am not qualified to. I share my own thoughts.
Please do your own research.
Stay Alert to Change: Who moved my cheese?
Regards,
Malfrey

terrine
post Posted: Jul 27 2011, 04:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: malfrey's post @ Jul 25 2011, 12:45 PM

and what is this better place..do tell

malfrey
post Posted: Jul 25 2011, 12:45 PM
  Quote Post

So what is going on in this company.
One director has bought $19.2Million ohmy.gif in June and anonther has bought $800,000 in April?

Did they not know a better place to park their money?

--------------------
I do not give advice as I am not qualified to. I share my own thoughts.
Please do your own research.
Stay Alert to Change: Who moved my cheese?
Regards,
Malfrey

daves2074
post Posted: Jul 23 2008, 12:23 PM
  Quote Post

Like the chart on this one at 3.66.

RADIO
post Posted: Dec 11 2007, 09:40 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (04/12/2007 14:45:00):
WEC - Highlights of 2007 Annual General Meeting - Mr John Atkinson, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

RADIO
post Posted: Oct 16 2007, 05:07 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (15/10/2007 10:00:00):
WEC - Raises A$45m in Convertible Note Issue at $3.44 per share - Mr John Atkinson, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

adia
post Posted: May 24 2007, 10:38 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: RADIO on Monday 14/05/07 02:20pm

Anyone have any thoughts on WEC's prospects?

RADIO
post Posted: May 14 2007, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

PROMO: BIOSHARES, the leading biotech analyst team for the savvy, intelligent investor who wants to stay ahead. Don’t let the biotech sector pass you by!
http://www.bioshares.com.au/sharesceneoffer.htm

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (11/05/2007 15:30:00):
WEC - US$35m Convertible Facility - Mr John Atkinson, MD

RADIO
post Posted: Feb 19 2007, 02:36 PM
  Quote Post

PROMO: Special one month free offer expires end of February. Visit the exclusive StockAnalysis Energy Newsletter page for ShareScene members to view recent samples of their weekly report http://www.stockanalysis.com.au/ss_subform.htm.

user posted image

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (Tue, 06 Feb 2007 3:30PM):
JV with Coal Giant and Major Japanese Trading House - Mr John Atkinson, MD

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING