Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

221 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ACU, ACUVAX LIMITED
Brendan
post Posted: Jan 14 2010, 09:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Brendan's post @ Apr 22 2009, 04:02 PM

Oh what a fall from grace....... called this one wrong happy to admit. Looking over Nov+Dec announcements looks like it cleaned house and is trying for a good 2010. Maybe worth a punt not really sure thought

Brendan

Brendan
post Posted: Apr 22 2009, 04:02 PM
  Quote Post

Anyone still watching? up around 60% in the last two days.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 5 2008, 12:37 PM
  Quote Post

Topic rename

AVANTOGEN LIMITED (ACU)

To:
ACUVAX LIMITED (ACU)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

JMH03
post Posted: Apr 17 2008, 10:16 AM
  Quote Post

do not hold - but still have on my watchlist (for some stranger reason)

interesting change of subtantial shareholder notice out the other day - and pretty strong buys coming through lately.

Could have another rally to 10c?

favshare
post Posted: Oct 26 2007, 01:39 PM
  Quote Post

Well, these guys have stuffed me for a second time. grrr.gif I could have sold at 14 cents and even made a profit but by the way it was moving I thought It would hit 20 so I had it for sale at 16 didn't I. How stupid am I at this. FAR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I have that out of my system. All I can say is if it ever goes up again they won't make me look stupid for a third time. devilsmiley.gif

boston
post Posted: Oct 18 2007, 11:41 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: favshare on Thursday 18/10/07 11:07pm

l don`t think its lack of experience, its probably more of some compensation for the pain and agony that you have been thru...so you deserve more....the trouble is that your going thru a second lot of anguish now for not selling the first time and now hoping just to get out even again. (l don`t know today price though)

l wish l had the opportunity, l just sold to that mug....assuming that it was all over and $500.00 was better than nothing.

l have some stocks l am in the same boat, l am looking forward to breaking even ONE DAY also!.

Goodnight Fav...l don`t need to talk about ACU again, they let me down.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

favshare
post Posted: Oct 18 2007, 11:07 PM
  Quote Post

Once again my lack of experience shows. I am still holding. I got greedy. Had it up for sale at 16 cents. wacko.gif

boston
post Posted: Oct 18 2007, 10:16 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: boston on Friday 12/10/07 06:25pm

Did you take your money and run FAV... l saw it was in the nines yesterday and l did think of you?.

diana
post Posted: Oct 15 2007, 01:08 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: favshare on Monday 15/10/07 09:59am

Well, you've got to ask yourself fav, what sort of value would there be in a vaccine that was effective against Dengue Fever (which as I understand it is a lot like malaria), West Nile Fever and the flu ... not to mention the Pancreatic Cancer trials with RP101. My guess would be $71 million Market Cap is a bit on the lite side. I just hope ASIC has got Opara sorted. His attempts to steal the IP for himself was a debacle. In a more just world, he would have fared a lot worse than he has. wacko.gif
R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

favshare
post Posted: Oct 15 2007, 09:59 AM
  Quote Post

Once again ACU is on its way. Anybody know what is drivng this stock. wacko.gif

221 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING