Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

158 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUE, CUE ENERGY RESOURCES LIMITED
blowout prevente...
post Posted: Aug 5 2013, 09:32 PM
  Quote Post

Yes , sentiment does change with time as the fundamentals do a U turn . You will see this now reflected in the SP if you follow!

Brierley
post Posted: Aug 5 2013, 12:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blowout preventer's post @ Aug 4 2013, 10:51 PM

SP has risen to 14.5c should be over 20c in coming month.... Tight registry and analyst support will make this a mover . Any surprise projects could happen anytime with this cash rich oiler .
Hold one million shares ; dyor etc.,.

Wow, what a change in sentiment from your last two posts.

We should be prepared for the worst when the qrtly comes next 2 weeks . Things not really good is my feel and 10c may well result . Maari is the lead for bad news. 13.5c today on volume .... not a good sign .

CUE turned up at the O&G Excellence Conf in Sydney this week gone . Had a full presentation about nothing , NOTHING !! new.

Why bother , if there is no point to it ,what is this effort supposed to achieve . If anyone can enlighten me , it would be appreciated .

blowout prevente...
post Posted: Aug 4 2013, 10:51 PM
  Quote Post

My "fundamental(s)" thinking takes this oiler to >28c in next 3 months post Sept Qtrly report .They are receiving 127 AUD/bblo which is all good for cashflow . Kalimantan is a 40% of 200BCF+liquids recoverable play with 2 wells back to back if successful ; gas plant nearby with spare capacity is very handy. Maari wells will occur simultaneously , good stuff . Muslim holidays finish next few days so things could get underway late Aug13

SP has risen to 14.5c should be over 20c in coming month.... Tight registry and analyst support will make this a mover . Any surprise projects could happen anytime with this cash rich oiler .

Hold one million shares ; dyor etc.,.

Brierley
post Posted: Jul 31 2013, 03:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Brierley's post @ Jun 13 2013, 01:50 PM

I'm targeting an exit of 15c/sh prior to first drilling results, around late Q3 going by current schedule.

Bit of buying today after yesterdays positive quarterly report. $59mil in cash, 9 wells scheduled over next 12 months.

As for 15c/sh target prior to Naga Utara-2 results, really depends now on the risk trade. Markets looking a bit toppy atm so we'll see.

Brierley
post Posted: Jun 13 2013, 03:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Jun 13 2013, 03:39 PM

Fair comment Merc

That's why I only treat them as Besbs plays.

mercury
post Posted: Jun 13 2013, 03:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Brierley's post @ Jan 15 2013, 08:13 PM

reply to old post.

I have always liked CUE's balance sheet. But they never pay a dividend whilst handing out plenty of pay

I really get disgusted with companies that make money and never pay dividends. What a rort for the employees. They continue to get paid whilst the company makes money. If the company doesn't make money, then said company (could be any company) looks to us with promises and issues more shares.

Merc

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Brierley
post Posted: Jun 13 2013, 01:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blowout preventer's post @ Mar 10 2013, 11:30 AM

Still holding CUE as a besbs play ahead of Indo and NZ drilling commencing Q3.

Oiler's out of favor however I think CUE will bounce quite well when the risk-on trade returns.

Their stated policy in the 2012 AR was to hold most of their cash in USD, so that's a plus with the AUD tanking. Cash currently ~$45mil
and steady cashflow from NZ and Indo producing assets.

It's dirt cheap FA-wise but chart must look terrible. Buy side and volume weak.

I'm targeting an exit of 15c/sh prior to first drilling results, around late Q3 going by current schedule.

blowout prevente...
post Posted: Mar 10 2013, 11:30 AM
  Quote Post

CUE turned up at the O&G Excellence Conf in Sydney this week gone . Had a full presentation about nothing , NOTHING !! new.

Why bother , if there is no point to it ,what is this effort supposed to achieve . If anyone can enlighten me , it would be appreciated .

Said 'Thanks' for this post: seeker4it  

Brierley
post Posted: Jan 15 2013, 08:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blowout preventer's post @ Jan 15 2013, 06:41 PM

We should be prepared for the worst when the qrtly comes next 2 weeks . Things not really good is my feel and 10c may well result . Maari is the lead for bad news. 13.5c today on volume .... not a good sign .

Unlikely
Market already knows since the agm preso that Maari production is down to ~6000bopd gross
HZN sp would have taken a hit if it had got worse.

My main gripe for now is CUE's lack of communication to shareholders re the media articles in the Malaysian press.
Those same articles forced an update to the Malaysian SEC from Scomi.

blowout prevente...
post Posted: Jan 15 2013, 06:41 PM
  Quote Post

158 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING