Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

22 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

RED, RED 5 LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 5 2019, 10:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 5 2019, 04:38 PM

Nice chart, albeit there are a couple of gaps along the way smile.gif Definitely got its mojo back - gold price certainly helped
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: Aug 5 2019, 04:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Aug 4 2017, 02:52 PM

Two years later, and the mojo is a-building. The Darlot mine is operational, but not large or with a multi-year future. King of the Hills, on the other hand, is incrementally an exciting project, with 3 mill Resource and a recent 1.45mill Maiden Reserve announcement.
- Just got $20mill Working Capital facility through Macquarie
- and presenting at Diggers and Dealers

Most of the news has come out since May, and the Share Price has risen accordingly, from around 10c to nudging 30c today. A rising gold price does help!

(One of yr charts, praps, blacksheep?)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blacksheep  

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 4 2017, 02:52 PM
  Quote Post

RED seems to got it's mojo back after announcing the Darlot & King of the Hills gold projects in WA's Eastern goldfields.

SP up 27% @ 4.7c.
Key Points
• Red 5 embarks on a new growth strategy centred on the acquisition of an asset portfolio in the Eastern
Goldfields region of WA (“Eastern Goldfields Consolidation Strategy” or “Strategy”).
• The cornerstone of the Strategy is a binding agreement to acquire the operating Darlot Gold Mine, located
~900km NE of Perth in the Leonora-Leinster mineral province, from a wholly owned subsidiary of Gold
Fields Limited for $18.5M (in cash and shares) in staged payments. The acquisition includes:
o An operating gold mine, with historical production that has averaged ~94kozpa since 1989;
o A fully operational 0.83Mtpa processing facility (refurbished in 2010-13) with excess capacity;
o Extensive infrastructure including a 402-room camp, airstrip and mine services – potential to become
a regional processing hub;
o A SAMREC 2016 Mineral Resource of 1.2Mt at 6.0g/t Au for 224,000oz of contained gold1
; and
o A total land-holding of 13,900ha with multiple exploration targets and a vast drilling database,
providing excellent vectors for follow-up exploration.

• The second key plank of the Strategy is a binding agreement to acquire the King of the Hills (“KOTH”) Gold
Project, located ~80km south of Darlot, from Saracen Mineral Holdings Limited (ASX: SAR) for $16M (in
cash and shares) in staged payments. The acquisition includes:

o An advanced gold project with a JORC 2012 Underground Indicated and Inferred Resource of 2.71Mt
at 4.6g/t Au for 402,000oz of contained gold2
;
o Established site infrastructure adjacent to the Goldfields Highway and mining centre of Leonora;
o Near-term underground and open pit mining potential based on trial underground mining and
advanced studies; and
o A land-holding of 11,751ha with excellent exploration potential.

• The acquisitions will give Red 5 a commanding 25,700ha footprint in the highly-endowed Leonora-Leinster
gold district, one of Australia’s most active gold provinces, a Mineral Resource inventory totalling
626,000oz3
, immediate production and cash-flow, and outstanding exploration and growth potential.

• In addition to the exploration opportunities at both Darlot and KOTH, the Darlot Gold Mine provides the
opportunity to establish a regional processing hub to unlock other gold deposits within the region,
including potential bolt-on acquisitions.

• Once completed (scheduled for 30 September 2017), the transactions will see both Gold Fields and Saracen
join the Red 5 share register as major shareholders, representing a strong endorsement of its growth
strategy and management team.

• In order to assist in funding the cash component of the acquisitions ($14M) and for working capital
purposes, Red 5 intends to undertake a Rights Issue to all eligible shareholders (“Rights Issue”) on a 1-for-3
basis at an issue price of $0.05 per share to raise up to $12.7M. The Rights Issue will be partially
underwritten by Gold Fields to $8.5M including a sub-underwriting commitment by Saracen to $1.5M. The
Red 5 Group had cash at 24 July 2017 of $16.0M.

• The transactions are subject to required shareholder and other regulatory approvals. A shareholder
meeting will be convened for the third week of September 2017 to seek all of the required shareholder
approvals.

• The new acquisitions represent a significant addition to the Company’s asset portfolio alongside its Siana
Gold Project in the Philippines, which retains significant inherent value. The Red 5 Group will continue to
maintain these assets in good order pending an improvement in operating conditions in the Philippines.

Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

flower
post Posted: Oct 2 2014, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Oct 2 2014, 01:55 AM

Waiting for the next batch of GOOD news...to renew my interest. But Flower's All in Price makes one wonder why the investors even bothered to invest.

merc--that has been my point in gold producers ASX stock selection for many months now. To me it no longer matters what a chart is interpreted as saying.

All gold producers to make money have to cover their all in sustaining production costs by a % margin in any currency--or continual rights issues and eventual bankruptcy are inevitable.

I also now ignore pure gold explorers, in todays climate you want nourishment not punishment.

So in effect that makes ASX gold producers stock selection dead easy.

Spot POG right now--USD1213--AUD1387.

If your chosen stock reports in USD it must have an AISC of under USD1000.
If reporting in AUD it must have an AISC of under $A1200.

Ideally, given the turmoil in the world it should also be located on Australian soil---no Sovereign risk issues.

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

mercury
post Posted: Oct 2 2014, 01:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tophat21's post @ Oct 1 2014, 12:20 PM

Yes I know that they have just enough to cover their expenses as projected. Maybe even a little to spare.
But from past experience with this company.....Things just seem to crop up that cost money and time.

So .... if the All In Price is too high then astute investors will probably stay away for now. Those who invested at 10 Cts are certainly future investors, for that injection of funds is a very long dated one....with some hurdles to jump.

Waiting for the next batch of GOOD news...to renew my interest. But Flower's All in Price makes one wonder why the investors even bothered to invest.

Something seems to be missing.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: tophat21  

tophat21
post Posted: Oct 1 2014, 12:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Oct 1 2014, 08:42 AM

Hi Mercury. If you pull out the Quarterly activities report, 30 June 2014, you would see they have 36 mill in the bank.and all work well in hand. From tophat21

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

mercury
post Posted: Oct 1 2014, 08:42 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tophat21's post @ Oct 1 2014, 08:25 AM

didn't see anything new there, nor any reference to all in costs. Were you suggesting there was something to be seen.?
merc

tophat21
post Posted: Oct 1 2014, 08:25 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Sep 30 2014, 03:08 PM

Try the new post from yesterday. from tophat

mullokintyre
post Posted: Sep 30 2014, 03:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Sep 30 2014, 03:01 PM

The disappointments continue for Australian miner Red5 at the Siana gold project in thePhilippines with disappointing performance continuing into October and damaging hopes of 18,000oz production in the December quarter.
After battling an ocean of silt and debris in the bottom of the pit, Red5's September quarter gold-silver doré shipments to Metalor in Geneva totalled just 3,369oz gold and 5,953oz silver.
Cash operating costs were $A1,382/oz and total operating costs $1,797/oz, against an average gold price received of $US1,697/oz. With waste stripping costs amounting to $A3.91M, EBITDA from operations was $840,000 and translated to a net loss of $1.66M.
The post-quarter problems have been caused by mechanical failures in the MMD Sizer crushing unit and pit dewatering pump.
Red5 says with management changes the mine fleet efficiency has improved although it will take some time to achieve acceptable sustainable improvements.
The above was from mining net last year.
Original
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mercury  

mercury
post Posted: Sep 30 2014, 03:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Sep 30 2014, 01:17 PM

Flower.... you wrote earlier in another thread "Merc--RED had in the last Q an AISC of AUD1700--- or USD1536 using todays rate."

I have just been asking where you saw that as I could not find it.
thanks for the information that the full costing broker could have provided me with the information. I am sure they could.
But I was looking where you mentioned....that's all.
not trying to give you any negative feedback at all.

Merc

Said 'Thanks' for this post: flower  

22 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING