Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5082 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Johnny H
post Posted: Today, 03:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Today, 01:58 PM

I'll email both of you later.

Yet another WTF moment. My field of f@ks in which to give grows more barren each day.

--------------------
"In today’s world some shareholders enjoy complaining to Board and management but then they do not sell their stock, they hold on and sometimes buy even more."

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 01:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Today, 11:58 AM

That was the most idiotic trigger Imaginable. A recession was inevitable, the short attack destroyed value. All he has to do is not kill the company to get the bonus.

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: Today, 12:01 PM
  Quote Post

h "photo protective, cancer preventative natural tan"

Thats exactly what this great drug does so so well yet its exactly the reason its maligned by so many fools for various reasons either corrupt, overly paternalistic or straight up ignorant, and why we crawl forwards towards complete acceptance and understanding of what it is, actually does and how beneficial that "photo protective, cancer preventative natural tan" will be for millions that suffer from skin cancer, and thats just the beginning.

Like I said, anyone that claims Clinuvel management is at the heart of this multi decade long saga (that continues to see resistance in the face of incredibly safety and health benefits) is attempting to trick people surely.

And Ive never claimed management are perfect either. Balanced semi honest discussion is key to getting your head around this company/drug no??

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  

investek
post Posted: Today, 11:58 AM
  Quote Post

So I gather Wolgen must be celebrating today, Australia saw GDP of -0.3% for the first quarter of 2020, that virtually guarantees Wolgen his performance rights via the far easier route of out performing a biotech index (of his choosing) rather than the aggressive market cap targets we had all got so excited about (up to circa $7bil).
https://www.abs.gov.au/

I wonder if the shareholders that voted for the performance rights package will now wake up to what they actually voted for?

I have a question regarding the validity of performance rights packages esp. the recession clause for those on the forum.

Given the board has the discretion to grant these performance rights up to 12mths from when they were voted on, and given they withdrew the rights in February this year does that also mean that the associated conditions for vesting have not yet kicked in? I spose what Im saying is if they grant the rights now does that imply the conditions for beating kick in from now into the future or can they take the past performance period (and recession months) into account? Thx in advance.
https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200225/pdf/...fbhc0qkv4yz.pdf

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Frogster  seeva222  

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 11:32 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Today, 11:24 AM

"But wait! There's more! Did you know about photo protective cancer preventative drug being denied by corrupt industry actors??" devilsmiley.gif

This must be what re-education camps look like...

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  

Johnny H
post Posted: Today, 11:24 AM
  Quote Post

Nothing like a Wally sociopolitical post with "photo protective, cancer preventative natural tan" sprinkled in.

I'm glad I had the chance to allow him to educate me. It was just what I needed.

--------------------
"In today’s world some shareholders enjoy complaining to Board and management but then they do not sell their stock, they hold on and sometimes buy even more."

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macgyver  Verharven  

Featured Stock Stories

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 10:30 AM
  Quote Post

No mention of the FDA. Things aren't so bad in 2020...

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: Today, 10:22 AM
  Quote Post

Riots, burning, looting, bashing, death leading to further hatred. Its clear to see that many actually revel in and enjoy times like this immensely . A severely divided US built on racism and thuggery and violent race based gang culture, deep seated hatred through misunderstanding of the past and outdated divisive ideals also from hundreds of years ago.

When humans box themselves into a simplistic and senseless black, white, Hispanic, Asian corner and refuse to empathise or understand the other side, aka utter ignorance, this, is the destructive result.

Thugs, haters and SHORTERS are actually lovin this BS though.

We (investors that saw the incredible potential in a drug that stimulated a photo protective, cancer preventative natural tan) should have been vindicated ( insanely rich) and clear of all the joys of 2020 - 5 years ago seeings how safe and beneficial to human health Scenesse literally is.

Some blame this agonising journey completely on Clinuvel management but its clear to see they have a warped sense of reality, overblown (injured) ego and a great big axe to grind, oh and they dont mind tearing into the company because they make an earn selling Clinuvel and buying back regularly.

Anyone claiming that this corrupted glacial journey to have this great drug accepted and available to the masses for photo protection is solely down to dumb management is a liar.

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 09:38 AM
  Quote Post

Just reconciling the current Scenesse.com map with the US distribution update PR released on 23rd March. It appears the rollout will differ slightly from the PR, as in whichever clinic has met the requirements will be allowed to administer Scenesse regardless of the Phase allocation.

Salem, Oregon was supposed to be a Phase 3 rollout clinic if the PR is correct, the only other city of note in the Pacific North West is Seattle which is Phase 2. I'm guessing Sacramento and Las Vegas are the other two in close proximity to Palo Alto and LA. And we are looking at either Spokane or Missoula up in the northwest corner?

Minneapolis may not have a clinic for a few months....

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 12:34 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Yesterday, 02:35 PM

800k per center per month x [How many centers can we get trained] = Good Math

Every center is a cash cow and a strategic box out.

Am I repeating myself?

Pay extra to get centers up and running now, it's free money. Take the money!!!

I know, I sound like penguin. But...

take the money.

5082 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING