Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

54 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

HRR, HERON RESOURCES LIMITED
scoot
post Posted: Oct 15 2009, 03:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: numbscull's post @ Oct 14 2009, 09:20 PM

THey have already sold 20% of their stake to MIN.  THey still have maybe 4 milllion shares and 14 million options (which are treared equally as shares)
Looking like they got bottom dollar tho - a bidding war in progress

numbscull
post Posted: Oct 14 2009, 09:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: focus's post @ Jun 2 2009, 12:54 PM

"good cash in the bank" could turn into 'very good cash' if they can realise value of POL stake, which is looking highly likely.

HRR has been slowly creeping up with MIN takeover offer for Polaris and Lion Asia's new cash offer of AU$0.60 per POL share.

HRR have over 30 million POL fpo from memory and may also hold some oppies. NTA just on cash and POL shares valued at $0.60 may be more than current trading price... Do your own research etc etc

focus
post Posted: Jun 2 2009, 12:54 PM
  Quote Post

Decided to take a parcel in this stock. I can see a bit of upside in near future with good cash in the bank, and Shanshan looking at putting in their resources.

Also it is estimated to be the largest nickel resource, all that is needed is for nickel to improve in value,

focus

--------------------
Old Lighthouse Mechanics - Keep the Lights Burning from Dusk till Dawn

hungry
post Posted: Apr 16 2009, 03:13 PM
  Quote Post

Formed a reasonable patt here. Round bum, a rally, a retrace & vol starting to show on the next upleg?

RADIO
post Posted: May 27 2008, 09:20 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (26/05/2008 13:00:00):
2008 AMEC National Mining Congress - Mr Matthew Longworth, Managing Director, Heron Resources Limited

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hector
post Posted: Mar 18 2008, 01:58 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Hotfire on Tuesday 18/03/08 12:16pm

Same here Hotfire
I have been buying small parcels along the way
my last was at 60
If i can russle up some readies then I would add some more too
My goal is to have a couple of hundred thousand and wait 2 to 3 years
I am about half way there. The lower price will help me get my target
and that is how I look at it
Longer term and bigger win
h

--------------------
When you least expect it, expect the unexpected....

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Hotfire
post Posted: Mar 18 2008, 12:16 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Hector on Tuesday 18/03/08 09:35am

well i am doing my part each dip i continue to add.

Added another 7500 at 0.52 today, recently added at 0.70 and 0.65.

Just doing small parcel buys, because i thought 0.65 was a bargain!

No money entering the market at the moment, plus we have an overhang of shares.

Apparently ML in Canada doing the rounds at a nickel conference.

Good Luck

Hector
post Posted: Mar 18 2008, 09:35 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Hotfire on Monday 17/03/08 09:55pm

Yes I subsequently found that out and also found out that when they bought the placement parcel they asked for more !! They are not happy with the Vale project in their backyard and I think they will ultimately try to gain control of Heron, firstly with the Jump Up Dam project as a JV on favourable terms and then perhaps a takeover or major shareholder move
H

--------------------

Hotfire
post Posted: Mar 17 2008, 09:55 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Hector on Thursday 07/02/08 04:08pm

hi hector

in fact it was BHP adding 2.15 million shares crossed on the market at $1.145.

long term for long term reward

Hector
post Posted: Mar 17 2008, 01:48 PM
  Quote Post

Not too much interest here on the SS board for Heron lately
Summary is that the share price has been dropping due to some US fund unwinding over past 2 months.
Good news is that BHP is working with Heron on JUD and work on the KNP is progressing better than expected.
JUD is expected to be bigger once feasibility completed and the atmospheric leaching will be more efficient and cost effective.

Over the past couple of months Nickel has risen higher to US$33,000 per tonne and looks set to continue to trade at high prices

I remind readers/posters that 10,000 tpa on JUD is equivalent to US$330,000,000 per annum sales revenue and that the KNP at 40% of 40,000 tpa equates to US$480,000,000 per annum revenue.
This all may be a couple of years away but that is what they said about Fortescue when it was trading at 60 cents ! that doesn't seem so long ago and your equivalent price today would be $60.00 (taking into account the 10-1 share split)
Happy Holding
Hector biggrin.gif

--------------------

54 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING