Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

275 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

NMS, NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED
mercury
post Posted: Jul 6 2015, 02:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: grommit's post @ Jul 6 2015, 12:20 PM

lucky you to have a few shares. Most people sold them when the takeover occurred. Not many left in Australia. Not sure why it is even listed here.

grommit
post Posted: Jul 6 2015, 12:20 PM
  Quote Post

ANY NMS HOLDERS OUT THERE? Fantastic results SP wise over the last few months...haven't looked at these for a year as my holding in so small...but great for long term holders. Go NMS

batikit
post Posted: Dec 30 2012, 09:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Dec 30 2012, 01:26 PM

VIX is surging in the past few days, and RSI in ASX200 is near the overbought level ...I guess its perfect time for a correction in Jan

flower
post Posted: Dec 30 2012, 01:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: OZGAZ's post @ Dec 30 2012, 12:50 AM

I'm out...had enough of these useless idiots (could have used stronger language but you get the gist of it !). Good riddance and will now park my cash into something worthwhile....suggestions anyone ??

Suggestions? completely depending on what happens in the US re the yawning chasm that potentially we are all about to fall into, mostly without parachutes, will be what suggestions seem feasable when trading resumes next Wednesday--- a much clearer picture should emerge by the end of the week--IMHO wacko.gif

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

arty
post Posted: Dec 30 2012, 11:13 AM
  Quote Post

TTE
LOM
MYG
at least one of them should "make it" (I hold all three rolleyes.gif )

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: OZGAZ  

filter48
post Posted: Dec 30 2012, 10:44 AM
  Quote Post

OZ

NWE+TTE

FILTER48

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

OZGAZ
post Posted: Dec 30 2012, 12:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: OZGAZ's post @ Dec 12 2012, 05:09 AM

I'm out...had enough of these useless idiots (could have used stronger language but you get the gist of it !). Good riddance and will now park my cash into something worthwhile....suggestions anyone ??

Cheers (for the last time on this thread anyway)

Ozgaz

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

grevillia
post Posted: Dec 12 2012, 09:17 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: OZGAZ's post @ Dec 12 2012, 05:09 AM

As a curiosity, Blossomvale have a holding in GCG but extremely thin trading in this one.

OZGAZ
post Posted: Dec 12 2012, 05:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Dec 6 2012, 03:03 PM

Hi Mercury, I'm sure you know how I feel about all of this and yes, the small shareholders, the ones who, collectively, not only support the company but back that up with buying their little parcels of shares come dead last when big money comes a knocking
So, yes, we get shafted and Mr king and co get looked after. So disgusted.....anyway, I haven't sold yet as I'm on holidays O/S and also just waiting, but, I fear this is a done deal
Do you still hold ?

Cheers
Ozgaz

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

mercury
post Posted: Dec 6 2012, 03:03 PM
  Quote Post

45+% now held by Blossomvale.
So I would guess it is done and dusted.
But I would like to hear other's thoughts.

Merc

Said 'Thanks' for this post: grevillia  

275 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING